Babylon 5 Costumes from Warner Bros (Lots O' Pics)

Hey. I know I said I wasn't going to share any of my own pictures from the Paley exhibit, but I realized I have some side-by-side comparison shots and different angles that might be useful to people. However, every time I've tried to upload them, they shrink down to a size too tiny to be useful. What am I doing wrong? :-/

I could post a link to the relevant Tumblr post if that would be easier...

Oops, I thought I deleted that attachment. *facepalm*

Attachments

• DSCN0900.JPG
    DSCN0900.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 309
Hey. I know I said I wasn't going to share any of my own pictures from the Paley exhibit, but I realized I have some side-by-side comparison shots and different angles that might be useful to people. However, every time I've tried to upload them, they shrink down to a size too tiny to be useful. What am I doing wrong? :-/

I could post a link to the relevant Tumblr post if that would be easier...

I had the same issue when I first started posting pictures on here. The attachment option just didn't do it for me, they were all just way too small. Every picture I post is sized through Photoshop then put on, and linked through my website. I would imagine that if you linked them instead of posting them as attachments they'd be much larger, but they still might need resizing if they're too big.

Thanks to TheDarkPope for posting all those photos. It is great when a member shares their photos in such an awesome way. You have my gratitude!

Red

Hey people. First off, thank you to TheDarkPope for the fantastic images\videos. Secondly, the Vorlon costume has a black embossed uphostery fabric with a shimmer/shine to it. Has anyone ever discovered what this fabric is?

Thank you in advance for any help people may be able to give...

I know this is an old thread but I have been re-watching (again) Babylon 5 and got to thinking.... if they can make a STTNG Blu-tooth communicator why can't they do a B-5 one? I know we don't have a real world polymer to make it stick to the back of the hand but we do have spirit gum... Good idea?

Hi! I found your B5 costume post here

I'm Emi Martinez,
I have a site were I made a B5 art, you can see it here.

I wana ask you if do have the original hires image of the main post.
It will help me a lotwith cannon material to do a 3d sculpt model.

Greeting!

Emi.-

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back