salzo v.3 x wing

Ta2pro

1345868740.jpg
so just got this a few wks ago and just finished it.first off,im not going for screen accuracy here.i just wanted to have fun in replicating a beat up x wing.ty for looking!
1345868508.jpg

Very nice, now that I’m doing my own I have a new appreciation for paint ups of these models accurate or not.

That looks great. How long have you been modeling? Can't wait to see what you do with the Tie Fighter!

That looks great. How long have you been modeling? Can't wait to see what you do with the Tie Fighter!

Theres the question of the day,lol.ive been professionally doing models for 20 yrs.i build full predator suits mostly over on the lair.if u look in the wtb on my studio post,I was attacked by someone calling me a noob and slamming on me for not being specific about what kits I precisely wanted.yeah,I'm working on the salzo viper as we speak,but then the tie will b done!!!

It looks great, I am always happy to see these built up. You really did capture the "feel" of the ILM build ups.
mike

Each time I see one of those nicely built and painted, I can't stop feeling miserable for mine that has been sitting on the shelves for about 2 years now!!!

Great job on this 3!!! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back