Avengers movie Gag Reel

wonkabh.jpg

Yes, I am new.

I Didn't realize it was a crime to mention torrents on the internet. Apologies to all!!! Please forgive my foolishness for mentioning that which will not be named.

Only just now?

Start watching HIMYM, it'll intensify that. She's been filming a movie this summer about 20 minutes from my house...I was so hoping to run into her somewhere.
I just started watchng HIMYM a couple of weeks ago (thank you, Netflix) and it's a little odd that Robin is Maria Hill. It's just weird for some reason... maybe it's the sitcom-to-action-hero thing that's a little baffling? Maybe the star-to-bit player thing? Maybe she just seems more mature/older? I'm not sure... either way, she's fun to watch.

I just started watchng HIMYM a couple of weeks ago (thank you, Netflix) and it's a little odd that Robin is Maria Hill. It's just weird for some reason... maybe it's the sitcom-to-action-hero thing that's a little baffling? Maybe the star-to-bit player thing? Maybe she just seems more mature/older? I'm not sure... either way, she's fun to watch.

I got into watching the show early last year, and when they said she had been cast I was a little surprised. It was kinda funny watching Robin be so kick ass.

The show is great though, the entire cast is great, and some of the guest stars have been awesome. Kal Pen was on the show for several episodes, and to me that was just as odd to see him and NPH interact without having some illegal substances involved as it was to see Robin on the hellicarrier.

I got into watching the show early last year, and when they said she had been cast I was a little surprised. It was kinda funny watching Robin be so kick ass.

The show is great though, the entire cast is great, and some of the guest stars have been awesome. Kal Pen was on the show for several episodes, and to me that was just as odd to see him and NPH interact without having some illegal substances involved as it was to see Robin on the hellicarrier.
For some reason when I see her in the Avengers I see Maria Hill and when I see her on TV, it's Robin... she just looks different - until you hear the voice and that's what throws it all askew.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back