Marty Mcfly nike bruin lookalikes

not bad I just wish nike would release the buins again :confused It's not like the shoe has any crazy designs to it :lol

Wow really close. I really wish they would re release them but I guess I'm content wearing my custom "Bruins" everyday.

i do own 2 real pairs of bruins from 1981, one of which are deadstock and never been worn,i have been tempted but they are gonner just be for display:love

Wow really close. ...

They are closer to the shoes MJF wore in the 2010 remake of the BTTF trailer, so it wouldn't be bad to buy the Nike Tennis Classics, if you want to save money. :)

attachment.php

Last edited:
Yep Roland they are close i put them against my bruins and there's not alot in it,the sole is the same[well on 1981/82 bruins they are] the red colouring the same, and the swoosh,its the front curve over the toe area thats missing and the zigzag border around the laces.:thumbsup

just got myself these nike classic tennis shoes which are the nearest you will get to martys nike bruins.

Buy *Nike*Tennis Classic AC*- Mens Fashion Online at Size?

Yeah i saw them as well.

I've gone for the cheaper ones here, virtually identical save for the less thick soles.

Nike Court Majestic White Gym Red - RMKstore

if you are in UK you can get them here: £35 in either red or blue.

Nike Court Majestic Mens Trainers: Amazon.co.uk: Shoes & Accessories

i think the court majestic and tennis classic have been released at the same time recently as they are both identical apart from the thicker soles on the more expensive ones and different tongue.

I found this at Salvation Army today. The side stitches are the same as the original Bruin but the from does not have the stitches. Can anyone identify what Nike model is it?

They are closer to the shoes MJF wore in the 2010 remake of the BTTF trailer, so it wouldn't be bad to buy the Nike Tennis Classics, if you want to save money. :)

attachment.php

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back