Black Hawk Down Diorama: Super 64 Crash site

Great diorama build! Makes for both an interesting project and a fitting solemn dedication to those who served in Mogadishu.

- Master Tej -

Oh you used 1/72 must have looked over since you clearly stated that in your first post I have one in my shop 1/35 :-D

Last edited:
Outstanding! The attention to detail on the scratchbuilt structures is truly inspiring! The only thing I miss is more figures. I'd love to see the locals beginning to collect along the edges... would add more interest to some of the wide open spaces and would give more of a sense of what these guys were up against.

Anyhow, whether you add anything else or not, this is an excellent piece! Thanks for showing us your work!

--Alex

This thread is long before my time at the RPF. Bornkilr; Thank you for bringing up to the front page so I could see it.

“leave no man behind”

This thread is long before my time at the RPF. Bornkilr; Thank you for bringing up to the front page so I could see it.

“leave no man behind”

Glad to help call attention to this really nice work.

I was searching Blackhawk Down diorama in google, and it directed me back here. I jumped to last post and mistakenly thought it hadn't been completed and made a post regarding that. Then I happened to scroll up to see finished pics, so I edited my comment.

I know a guy who was there.
He was a Ranger sniper providing cover from one of the rooftops.
I want to say the roof of the Olympic Hotel, but I could be wrong.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back