Black Hawk Down Diorama: Super 64 Crash site

I do know of some 1/35 Delta Force kits by Dragon- but they're hard to find, and don't have the M-14, the Shugart used. Also don't have a solution to pilots and crew chiefs- just took some photos yesterday, upload them soon.

Caesar Miniatures has 1/72 scale Delta's and Somalia militia, but they are very hard to get :cry

Getting ready for weathering and aging,

IMG_1564.jpg

Caesar Miniatures has 1/72 scale Delta's and Somalia militia, but they are very hard to get :cry

You may want to try Preiser figures. They primarily do train accessories (HO, N, Z scales) but have recently branched out to 1/72 scale figs. Mostly WWII German, but some modern military and civilian as well. They would definitely need modifications, but it looks like you're up to the task judging from your work so far.
1:72 Scale Figures from Preiser
Hope this helps.

So looking forward to an update on this...

Always makes me happy to see an update that's not the same old same old...

Having watched this movie way too many times, I can't wait to see the finish. I get choked up watching the unflinching devotion a handful of soldiers show one another under fire.

You may want to try Preiser figures. They primarily do train accessories (HO, N, Z scales) but have recently branched out to 1/72 scale figs. Mostly WWII German, but some modern military and civilian as well. They would definitely need modifications, but it looks like you're up to the task judging from your work so far.
1:72 Scale Figures from Preiser
Hope this helps.

Many many thanks (y)thumbsup

Made a small removable panel at the back of the mosque, to create a Mike Durants point of view. Not sure if this will work but we will see.
Gonna paint the frame of the diorama black, gives a nice contrast with sandcolor of the diorama itself and appropriate to the theme of the diorama.

IMG_1570.jpg

Awww come on, the Helicopter sooo fake :lol. Seriously, this is amazing work, the Dio is mind blowing, such a realistic finish, the outdoor pics are stunning. Cant wait to see that bird take shape now :thumbsup.

lee

ralphee is correct, for such a great diorama board, a better copter should be used...
In my case I belive my helo is too cool for the diorama that I have, finally got some pictures... but...
I don't know how to upload them from my desktop files, anyone can help?

He did say it was a mock up and there is red tape around it ......so I am sure it's gonna look the part. Amazing work and detail on this!:thumbsup

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back