Unicorn Gundam

Wow! one of the best costumes I've ever seen, it looks so industrial, manufactured and machined like Gundam unit should be

O HAIL GUNDAM KING!!!

I AM A BIG FAN!!!

Wish I could start with my old school chogokin Voltes V build soon...

That's my dream costume....

Oh my...the unicorn and RX-0 base form is by far my favorite gundam...With maybe the 00 raiser.
Congratz that's the most badass cosplay of a gundam ever.

Unbelievable.

But not surprising... I believe the expert thread I've read on building mech costumes was by you. I love these robots, but these are not the costumes I aspire to make and still, I found your thread fascinating, illuminating, inspiring.

Pulling off the exaggerated gesture of the anatomical proportions is really impressive to me. I guess it's the foot-as-platform that does it.

This is amazing. Awesome job! How much did supplies cost you to make this?

Thanks =) Around 800 USD...for free labour =P

Wow! one of the best costumes I've ever seen, it looks so industrial, manufactured and machined like Gundam unit should be

It is not really that good. It has tons of flaws =|

O HAIL GUNDAM KING!!!

I AM A BIG FAN!!!

Wish I could start with my old school chogokin Voltes V build soon...

That's my dream costume....

I am a Gundam fan too ...since my childhood =)

Unbelievable.

But not surprising... I believe the expert thread I've read on building mech costumes was by you. I love these robots, but these are not the costumes I aspire to make and still, I found your thread fascinating, illuminating, inspiring.

Pulling off the exaggerated gesture of the anatomical proportions is really impressive to me. I guess it's the foot-as-platform that does it.

It is my tutorial if you are talking about this thread:
http://www.therpf.com/f24/general-gundam-mecha-cosplay-tutorial-160555/
Proportion has always been challenging for mech costumes..it took quite a few years of experiment before I can get the scaling right =|

I was gonna ask how you paint the corrugated plastic to make it not look like corrugated plastic.....then i saw that is going to be lesson 13, oh well i guess i'll wait. :p
Now to search the internetz to see if i can find a cosplay Gurenn Lagann Mecha hehehe.

I was gonna ask how you paint the corrugated plastic to make it not look like corrugated plastic.....then i saw that is going to be lesson 13, oh well i guess i'll wait. :p
Now to search the internetz to see if i can find a cosplay Gurenn Lagann Mecha hehehe.

There are a few Gurenn Lagann mechas cosplay out there...one by Australia, one by Goldy from Japan, and one by Dark knight from Japan..

Maomao: I dun miss my Gundams though...hahaha Kinda getting sick of wearing the same suit...

Excellent work. What are you using to make yourself so tall while wearing this? You seem to be towering over people in that pic.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back