Propworx Closing its Doors

Re: The Myth of Propworx

Don, you offer a "challenge" to settle things, but link to your attack post on your blog! Way to offer an olive branch. My counter is simple.

I will delete every mention of you on every forum and blog and whatever, and never talk about you again, if you do the same. I will have my attorney draft up a non-disparagement agreement.

But you don't get an apology, since you have acted like an immature, pathological stalker, attacking me on every forum and using your blog to attack me. You don't DESERVE an apology because of your behavior. And I don't want an apology from you for your actions either. I don't care.

You know when Gerald Gurian and I had an argument, I apologized and we are now best friends. Because he acted like a gentleman, not a stalker.

As Birdie points out, you are hurting your rep far more than mine. You LOOK like a stalker.

So that is my offer. Take it or leave it. And while you think you are a big man by posting on the RPF and your blog, my blog has 8,000 unique visitors a month, and Propworx has a 7,000 person mailing list, and my forum has over 1,300 members. You want to amp this up, that is my ammo. And I haven't even started. The thread on the RPF here is the first shot. I would rather not waste my time on you.

So you and I delete everything, sign a non-disparagement agreement and never mention each other again.

Which is frankly what is best for the hobby, if you really care about that.

Alec

Last edited:
Re: The Myth of Don Hildenrand (Newworld)

Believe me, I wish they would. I have asked them in the past to close Don's threads down and keep getting some line about "open forum". You think I want to waste my time on this?

Alec

Guys.... Please take it to PM.

Until Alec has screwed over me or anyone else here, then nobody will give a **** about your ax to grind... Just keep it to pm.
The personal issue you have with him is YOUR issue and you will not win anyone else to your side. Like I said, Alec has not screwed anyone here so noone has any ill feelings towards him.

Just ignore him Alec. Report him to mods and just continue with life not sweating him. If he has serious issues with you, he should take it off the board or to pm. I don't know if he thinks he will win over friends who will take his position, but it is not working. He is only making a bad impression, making enemies and working on getting banned for trolling.

Can we just let this die already? :lol
I feel like I am watching some teen drama.
Just replace the two main players with Jason Priestly and Luke Perry and we can film this :lol

Seriously take this to pm and stop making a fool of yourself trying to put down Alec. You obviously have personal issues that Alec has listed out and frankly... We don't give a **** about it. It has no bearings on him here.

Move on and take it off the boards. Your behavior has a name: Trolling... And it will get you booted from here faster than you can start another thread about your obsession :)

I wonder if this would make a great reality TV show?:

"American Propers: Peters vs Hillenbrand"

So you and I delete everything, sign a non-disparagement agreement and never mention each other again.

Which is frankly what is best for the hobby, if you really care about that.

Alec

I'll go one better – I will unilaterally delete EVERYTHING I have ever said about you AND APOLOGIZE PUBLICLY if you can produce the people you say I screwed over.

I will be out of your life FOREVER and ask for nothing in return. I'll even quit the RPF and anything else you want me to. I'll shut down my forum and my Blog. How fair is that? From what I read here, everyone would applaud that, so go ahead. Do it and I'm gone.

Seriously, NO ONE CARES

You are an embarassement to the hobby

I'll tell you guys what: I'll issue and "all or nothing" challenge right here on the RPF. Since you all think he's such a swell guy I'll NEVER mention him again if he accepts my challenge. Here goes:]

Why should they close down the threads?

If he wants to look like an idiot let him.

You need to ignore him Alec, plain and simple before it makes you look any worse

Believe me, I wish they would. I have asked them in the past to close Don's threads down and keep getting some line about "open forum". You think I want to waste my time on this?

Alec

"I will be out of your life FOREVER and ask for nothing in return."

Wait, isn't he asking for something in return...

Last edited:

I'll go one better – I will unilaterally delete EVERYTHING I have ever said about you AND APOLOGIZE PUBLICLY if you can produce the people you say I screwed over.

He already said he doesn't need an apology from you, nor does he want one.

I will be out of your life FOREVER and ask for nothing in return. I'll even quit the RPF and anything else you want me to. I'll shut down my forum and my Blog. How fair is that?

Here's a novel idea. Just do it. You just admitted you're capable of doing so, so there's nothing stopping you from doing it. Unless of course your real intention is to cause harm until you get a meaningless response from him that makes you right in the eyes of yourself (because I doubt anyone else here cares).

From what I read here, everyone would applaud that, so go ahead. Do it and I'm gone.

No, from what you read here, everyone just thinks this pissing contest is stupid and that you should take it private.

I gotta say that these threads from newworld have definitely added at least 1 person to my list of people NEVER to do business with. Thanks for the illumination. :rolleyes :thumbsup

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back