Batman Begins Batsuit Closet

The Begins suit is my absolute favorite among all the incarnations. I'm so happy I stumbled upon this. I've always wanted this particular display ever since I saw it in the movie. The work you've done is absolutely stunning. This is the only way I'd choose to store and display a BB outfit (if I owned one haha)

Amazing work and thank you for sharing! :)

Are you sure you didn't break into Wayne Manor and steal all of this amazing gear? Or break onto the film set and steal it?

Incredible Batgear, and a killer display replica of the wardrobe closet. I wish I had the muscles to fill out a Batsuit, or at least the room to tackle large prop projects like that wardrobe. So freaking awesome!

Thanks everyone. I was definitely going for the "stolen from Wayne Manor" look and feel. I love how the armoire itself doesn't stand out too much. At most it just looks like an old, beat-up, Eastern import. It doesn't draw that much attention just sitting in the corner of a room.

I'll try to get some pictures of the inner parts later that show how the suit and cowl mounts are made, and the door-activated lighting and gear lock system.

Not really part of the Nolan series, but I couldn't help picking up one of the very last SDSTUDIOS all-metal Batguns. This thing is so boss.

greybg1.jpg

greybg3.jpg

greybg4.jpg

greybg5.jpg

greybg6.jpg

I haven't forgotten about more detailed closet pictures. It just takes a little preparation since I'll need to remove the suit and stuff to show how it's made :)

That is pretty darn cool. Looking like a lot of moving pieces.

Yes! The launcher separates from the reel, the dart is fully insertable/removable, the handle folds back, the trigger is spring-loaded, and the cable spins freely inside the reel window. The thing weighs a couple of pounds so when you pick it up it really feels like a real, working, handgun of some type. Now I have to find a case or display for it that complements it as well as the closet complements the suit.

I never realized that the handle folded down. I just figured some of them had handle and some didnt :facepalm

picture-26.png

picture-27.png

picture-28.png

gregday, Your Work Is Spectacular:thumbsup. But I Was Wondering Where You Got The Briefcase, Foam Templates, Plaque, And Those Three Blueprints That Are Sitting In The Case In The Second Picture? I Would Be A Big Help & I Would Really Appreciate Your Assistance

picture-26.png

picture-27.png

picture-28.png

gregday, Your Work Is Spectacular:thumbsup. But I Was Wondering Where You Got The Briefcase, Foam Templates, Plaque, And Those Three Blueprints That Are Sitting In The Case In The Second Picture? I Would Be A Big Help & I Would Really Appreciate Your Assistance

The equipment case is a Pelican 1720 rifle case. The plaque came on the case that my Bronze Armory Begins belt shipped in years ago. That belt and it's case were pretty crap, but I kept the little plaque that Allan made. I would guess any trophy shop or engraver could make one up.

The foam is the foam that came in the case. One of the reasons I chose the 1720 is that it comes with flat foam instead of egg crate texture. As for the template cutouts for the equipment, an electric carving knife (sold in the hunting section of your local outdoors/hunting store) does a great job of slicing up intricate shapes. Just trace an outline and keep a slow, steady hand.

The schematic drawings I think came from someone here. Just print em out and laminate them. The belt and grapple ones are pretty accurate. The memory cloth one is fan concept.

http://seraphim.ecsis.net/~gregday/schematics/Utility Belt Info Card.jpg

http://seraphim.ecsis.net/~gregday/schematics/Grapple Gun Info Card.jpg

http://seraphim.ecsis.net/~gregday/schematics/Memory Cloth Info Card.jpg

That is simply amazing! It would be awesome to have the closet at home with the Begins suit and gadgets in it. It must truly feel like being Batman! :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back