Batman Begins Batsuit Closet

love it. if i ever had the money. i would do one where it comes out of the floor...

If I ever had the money I too, well actually I would have both, but it would cost enough to just buy both a Begins and Dark Knight suit, never mind accessories and building the different storage cases!

Absolutely incredible! You're an inspiration! I'm a big batman fan and have quite a collection, though not a lot of props. Your post might change that!

It's nice to see new pictures of your setup!

For many years this build has been a great source of inspiration for my own collection, and is by far one of the most impressive costume displays i've ever seen.

Now... TDK aluminum/glass display anyone?

I need one of those in my life (or as I said both) ... preferably one which comes out of the floor for that "yeh, I'm Batman" moment when friends arent expecting it - I need to get a suit first though!

My favorite thing is when I see a grown man open the doors, and just burst into uncontrollable joy because they know they are seeing Batman's own suit. It's childlike wonder and it's irreplaceable.

This was pretty much my reaction from just looking at your photos. Simply amazing. Well done for all the hard, but amazing work!

oh my good lord.. it looks EXCELLENT!!! greeeeeeeen with envy! haha..

btw, do you mind me asking where u got the belt, rangs n gun from?

cheers "bruce"..haha! :)

This was pretty much my reaction from just looking at your photos. Simply amazing. Well done for all the hard, but amazing work!

mine and everyone of my friends who I show it to as well! This is some really great craftsmanship, and hands down the most beautiful and desirable piece of propbuilding I could ever want! :thumbsup

Its awesome to see someone finish a project after several years (those are the better kind!) because in our busy every day lives baby steps on projects are better than no steps at all. Nicely done....inspirational!

Amazing work! Do you know where I could find either infrno or dullam armour? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back