1:1 Space Jockey / Engineer head -WIP-

Yarko

Hi!

We've finally started working on our Space Jockey head. Here you have some pics of the armature we have made for our sculpt, so you can get a sense of the size and proportions! Details will be sculpted later on a layer of clay.

This is the template I made in order to get the right proportions, using a projector on a wall

DSC_5470.jpg

This is my teacher holding the armature

DSC_5486.jpg

This is the one we are trying to emulate:

p14010.jpg

Some of you have asked me to upload pics of my teacher's work at museum to see what he is capable of. Here I selected some interesting pics that show his replicas of real mummies and corpses:

parque-arqueologico-pinto-otzi-hombre-de-los-hielos.jpg

parque-arqueologico-pinto-otzi-hombre-de-los-hielos1.jpg

copia-de-momia-parque-el-drago.jpg

copia-de-momia-el-drago1.jpg

copia-de-momia-el-drago2.jpg

copia-de-parqueguanche15.jpg

I will come back with pics of the sculpt as soon as I have them!

Last edited:
That looks promising as hell.

You know, okay, a lot of folk feel this is a kind of illegitimate, bastardised version of Giger. And it's smaller than the original, and it's this and it's that.

I get those criticisms, I agree with them to a degree, but I want one of these and if it happens, I'm totally going to love it. Cuz it's awesome.

WOW His work is amazing and looks identical to real mummies hands down! Can't wait to see this style applied to the space jocky head! I am REALLY pumped to watch this topic. Keep up the work brother!

Looks great. Unfortunately I don't have the space for this. But I'll follow this thread with great interest!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back