Mass Effect Tali Helmet

SunaBuna

Hello hello!

I'm new to this forum, and I'm hoping you guys can help me out! I'm pretty new at this stuff.

Anyway, this will be my first time making a character like this for cosplay.. and I really have no idea what I'm doing.

I was wondering how would would go about making the visor for Tali's helmet? Here's a reference of her http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...80-d4j3pzr.jpg

I've been finding other tutorials about armor-making and all that, I just can't figure how to make the visor! Any help would be appreciated.
smile.png
Thanks!

The best way is to vacuum form it over a buck. That way you'll get the best curve to the helmet (and it will match the edges of the rest of the helmet precisely).

I might be able to help you out, SunaBuna. I'm currently making a kit that will allow you to build all three variants of Tali's helmet. Even if you don't want the rest of the kit, I'd be happy to run a visor for you.

I might be able to help you out, SunaBuna. I'm currently making a kit that will allow you to build all three variants of Tali's helmet. Even if you don't want the rest of the kit, I'd be happy to run a visor for you.

Hej,

I would like to order a Tali helmet kit from you if possible.
Can you mail me the price and some pictures please?

Thx!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back