eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Just looking at pics again there is definitely something wrong with the jawline where it meets the main helmet.

I can't see anything wrong at all in that area. The corners at the back of the jawline look a bit sharp maybe, but trimming more of the plastic away at the bottom of the face under the jaw can make the corners look sharper.
If you mean that the face doesn't line up flush with the back of the helmet, then some of the originals were like that. It either takes great skill, or a fluke to get the face flush with the back.

Like you said though, i would also like to see side on shots with the face closed. If there was anything that looks a bit odd to me, it would be on the back of the helmet at the area just back from where the visor pivots. Looks a bit rounded and opened up. I can't see the little face catch lump either, but that could just be down to the quality of the photo.

Keith

Last edited:
The one I made fitted perfectly, and I can't find one screen used helmet that has that much, (sorry but it's gonna get called...) jaw flare in any pics.

The Chinese New Year 2018 holiday ended last Wednesday, February 21. The question is, will buyers see an update for the Legend edition, as stated on the EFX website?

Screen Shot 2018-02-24 at 11.47.11 AM.png

An update on my previous post - Disney licensing has been in touch with a number of people on Rebelscum over the last few days regarding the near four year/no contact issue with the Scout Trooper Helmet. Disney licensing has said they are apparently 'actively' progressing this.

Just wanted everyone to see through EFX's stunt last week. Hopefully they will now be under pressure from Disney to make good on their promises.

Cheers

Jez

Had to quote you as tag isn't working Jez, do you have yours?

Need more examples? Is it just this one that is weird?

This is the only helmet that has been shown to be received by someone so far. Too bad the owner doesn't have a talent in taking photos, but others will surface soon, unless EFX only made 1 out of 750. As soon as other EFX Scout helmets show up we can find out if the problems are real or just this one has issues or just bad photos.

One of the weird things regarding the helmet accessory: the plaque doesn't have any EFX or Disney/ILM logo on it - not that I cry over a Disney logo, but was expecting the EFX one to be printed on. And the stands are acrylic, quite a cheap way to display the helmet, compared to the older stands used by EFX. They cheapened up on the stand?

For the money and record waiting time, and also the "we have the original wooden bucks" this thing has to be better than the RS.
If it's not.
It's not.

One of the weird things regarding the helmet accessory: the plaque doesn't have any EFX or Disney/ILM logo on it - not that I cry over a Disney logo, but was expecting the EFX one to be printed on. And the stands are acrylic, quite a cheap way to display the helmet, compared to the older stands used by EFX. They cheapened up on the stand?

Thats right..so it could be a fake?Did they used not the original wooden paterns to create their master?Nothing about that stands in the CoA from EFX on the pics.Only things like "screenused prop,reference materials and photos from the Lucas museum.:unsure

But EFX could also have forgotten to complete the plaques with the right markings.:lol

Did Disney even own Star Wars when this debacle started? :lol

Hell freezes over, film at 11:00!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back