eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

I fail to see how they're still in business, let alone able to retain the license....

Do we even know if they are still in business? There was none of the "look at what these jerks have the stones to take pre-orders for at SDCC this year..." that we usually get. Would we even know if they went out of business since none of us would be listed in the Chapter 11 bankruptcy?

I had recently investigated their business and they are still in business in California. I think it’s time we consider a class action lawsuit against EFX an Disney. Maybe that will force them to be responsible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had recently investigated their business and they are still in business in California. I think it’s time we consider a class action lawsuit against EFX an Disney. Maybe that will force them to be responsible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I second that, anybody with an outstanding order NEEDS TO DO THAT. RIGHT NOW NOTHING IS GETTING DONE!

I'm actually a little sad it's come to this. There was(or still is?) sooo much awesome stuff that was coming. I mean I'm more a builder than collector as that's where most of the fun is for me, but some of this stuff has serious pedigree. Unheard of pedigree. :(

Ben

It is clear that Efx should move to either deliver - now this month - or make their customers immediately whole even if it is at the complete expense of their children's future. I say make this hurt. Personally and irreparably. The idea that "waiting" vast amounts of time for a product is "part of the hobby" has been crap from the beginning. All the way back. Everyone who opted or asked for "understanding" or "support" or "patience" turned out to be 100% wrong.

I'm actually a little sad it's come to this. There was(or still is?) sooo much awesome stuff that was coming. I mean I'm more a builder than collector as that's where most of the fun is for me, but some of this stuff has serious pedigree. Unheard of pedigree. :(

Ben

Just to really twist the knife, RS have today announced a complete screen lineage Scout costume. It really does make you wonder what are EFX playing at.

rssc1.jpg

41272375_10156503878254333_5341994212965482496_n.jpg

41006950_10156503877874333_2093229354828955648_n.jpg

41229805_10156503878264333_6401612049897488384_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/rspropmasters/posts/10156503918399333?__xts__

I have seen several reports of RS Scout lids cracking and also talk of very long wait times.

Any thoughts, knowledge, or ironclad info about this?

Thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back