eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

So thats how they got around the problem with the visor rubbing against the back section when being opened....... Trim the hell out of the visor.

I hope they don't do that with the Legend if and when they make it. I would rather have some paint wear than have the visor trimmed like that and there is always the option to just never open the visor.

Keith

With all the pictures so far the helmet just seems very underwhelming and not anywhere near the price or the utterly ridiculous wait time.
I agree. For all the time it took this thing needed to be perfect. It doesn’t appear this is the case.

Considering the other concessions already made as far as accuracy, I would rather have had them just make a fixed visor that looked correct when closed, rather than attempting to solve the “rub” problem by creating that huge gap. Then it would at least look good in the position 99% of buyers will display it in.

View attachment 799764Hi all - I managed to find another person in Asia whose pre-order came in stock today. He kindly sent me a photo of the helmet from the front at a much better distance relative to the other shots of the EFX helmet we've seen thus far. The helmet looks better in this shot. The chap decided not to keep his (i.e. he cancelled his order) but he said it looked pretty decent on inspection. I collect both licensed and non-licensed stuff - I think this helmet looks alright and will probably keep mine alongside others that I have. What do you guys think?

It still has the skinny/flaring jaw and ther soft lines around the eyes....not even close to the photos on their website. Horrible disaster of a piece.

The original helmets had the same gap, so the EFX is pretty accurate:
SWH_Biker_scout_trooper_05.jpg
SWH_Biker_scout_trooper_17.jpg

SWH_Biker_07.jpg

The RS Scout helmet isn't exactly perfect but I'm glad I stuck with it and refunded my eFX preorder, the eFX LE did not turn out well :facepalm

I don’t want to turn this into a slam session, BUT how can this company survive? I mean delays, damaged items, poor customer service. Hell I NEVER got my Thor helmet. Ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A guy from Australia finally got his scout. He has posted photos on the Anovos fan group on Facebook.
It dosn't look warped like the other helmets we have seen.

View attachment 802688
View attachment 802689
View attachment 802690
View attachment 802691
View attachment 802692
View attachment 802693
View attachment 802694

We need to see the gap between visor and helmet.And the sides to see how the faceplate matches the helmets sides.The details on the snoutpiece are also very soft on this helmet.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back