eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Waiting for FB reply on what does he mean by "it doesn't seem to close all the way, especially when sitting flat":

efxsctlid.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It won't close all the way when sitting on a flat surface, because the snout is lower than the helmet. I'm sure when you put it on the stand it'll close fine.
I'm more interested in the top gap, when it's sitting on the stand.
I really can't wait for Jkno to get his. 1. He knows how to take photos properly. 2. He's got others to judge it against, & his knowledge on props is extensive.

Last edited:
Yeah, that is why I asked, I hope it doesn't have a closing problem when put on its stand. That snout greeblie still looks kinda soft

I hope everyone gets their helmets although I have a bad feeling about these with that recent custom hold email. If the latest "customs hold" lasts months then what is the chance that these few helmets we see right now that have issues were really previous versions eFx just had laying around that they shipped to some customers so it seemed they started shipping? That may be the reason they have such big gaps and stuff because they were failed prototypes?

I hope everyone gets their helmets although I have a bad feeling about these with that recent custom hold email. If the latest "customs hold" lasts months then what is the chance that these few helmets we see right now that have issues were really previous versions eFx just had laying around that they shipped to some customers so it seemed they started shipping? That may be the reason they have such big gaps and stuff because they were failed prototypes?

That would put EFX is a BIGGER DEEPER hole. I wouldnt attempt to ship out shotty prototypes just to make customers happy even if I delyed shipping for 6 years.

When I look on this very soft snoutpiece I become headache.Is it really so soft casted or did they sprayed tons of paint on it?

I hope not but these were sent out right after the big email campaign over on rebelscum.
Had to be a conquincidence; the boat ride from China is a few months. No way in hell they could have gotten helmets in peoples hands a few days after the emails or hit customs by now. EFX wouldn't pay the exorbitant amount to have it air shipped.

Had to be a conquincidence; the boat ride from China is a few months. No way in hell they could have gotten helmets in peoples hands a few days after the emails or hit customs by now. EFX wouldn't pay the exorbitant amount to have it air shipped.

According to Google, the typical travel time for a cargo ship from China to CA is between 2 weeks & a month. Then containers can take a week to get through the port & customs.

According to Google, the typical travel time for a cargo ship from China to CA is between 2 weeks & a month. Then containers can take a week to get through the port & customs.
I've actually worked with China making goods (ie toys and electronics) in the past. No way it's that short of a time; products are planned months or a year in advance to get to the shelf by a specific time. You can't just decide to do something and have it hit the shelfs last minute. Just doesn't happen.

Haha that is dodgy as. No way they can blame that on the "asymmetry of the originals... That is completely down to rushed/butchered trimming. It's totally uneven.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back