eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

I had a catch up with Disney Licensing a couple of days ago. They understand the anger and are genuinely trying to press EFX into resolving this. it looks to me like EFX is showing Disney that they are making "progress" (albeit at a snails pace) but that the manufacturering issues of working with ABS are what’s now holding them back.

Had any of us been in the room when this conversation took place, then I’m sure we would have volunteered something like "so why the fu@@ didn’t you realise this 4 years ago Bryan?" - but there you go! At least Disney are trying to keep the pressure on.

Anyway, I doubt we'll hear anything meaningful on a likely release until end Aug/early Sept

Cheers

Jez

I had a catch up with Disney Licensing a couple of days ago. They understand the anger and are genuinely trying to press EFX into resolving this. it looks to me like EFX is showing Disney that they are making "progress" (albeit at a snails pace) but that the manufacturering issues of working with ABS are what’s now holding them back.

Had any of us been in the room when this conversation took place, then I’m sure we would have volunteered something like "so why the fu@@ didn’t you realise this 4 years ago Bryan?" - but there you go! At least Disney are trying to keep the pressure on.

Anyway, I doubt we'll hear anything meaningful on a likely release until end Aug/early Sept

Cheers

Jez

And yet RS props and people making kits in their garage have been able to crack the mystery of ABS vacforming for years now. Seriously, these guys every day sound more and more like a fly-by-night company.

Cheers

Jez

Than You so much Jez for doing this for Us who gave money so long ago and stil haven't seen the light at the end of the tunnel yet!
At least this gives us a bit of hope!

Regards,

Alberto

I’m still at sdcc and trying to get better images of the screen used Scout trooper helmet on display at profiles in history.

Here’s a shot I got as much as the back as I could. It appears to have 7 vents
413958562.jpg

Sorry for the bad pic. I took this on my iPhone from my canon screen. I don’t have my laptop with me

Going to try again today to see if they’ll let me take images behind the counter.

I’m still at sdcc and trying to get better images of the screen used Scout trooper helmet on display at profiles in history.

Here’s a shot I got as much as the back as I could. It appears to have 7 vents

Odd. All the screenshots and other known screen-used (or unfinished production) helmets have 8.

The efx had 8 (I think) and my RS has 7 vents which is interesting as they are both based on screen used.

- - - Updated - - -

RS lid = 7 vents

ABA1F39E-2262-4818-9A12-068715130DF8.jpeg

As for Star Wars, they had their Darth Vader pcr, vader chrome, scout trooper, y-wing, scaled falcon, and 3’ star destroyer.

Here may have been more, I just glanced as I walked down the isle.

The scouthelmets had different amounts of vents.You can see this also on screen.It would be interesting to find out WHY.
Was it perhaps a way to show the actors and stuntmen whats an hero and whats a stunthelmet?On screen its hard to say whats stunt and whats hero when you see only a fast shot from the back.

didn't gino say some were made of flexible rubber, could that be the reason for the difference in vents ?

The scouthelmets had different amounts of vents.You can see this also on screen.It would be interesting to find out WHY.
Was it perhaps a way to show the actors and stuntmen whats an hero and whats a stunthelmet?On screen its hard to say whats stunt and whats hero when you see only a fast shot from the back.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back