eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

I agree people should research products and the original props to figure out what they want. Some truly want something as close to the actual prop as possible. Others want something more idealized or other differences. For example not everyone really wants a studio scale model. Some of those are pretty big and they often look different on screen because of color modifications and the addition of glass reflections in post processing.

Unfortunately the research into a product can sometimes be difficult. Many people simply dismiss products made by people not on these boards simply because they are not on these boards. There isn't much criticism of products produced by people on the boards, I assume to not **** them off. I'm not sure where you can get an honest opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It's crazy to think that the last official update Efx made for the Limited Scout was more than a year ago. The Legendary is even worse with one year and five months.
How can this be possible. Also if the CEO of disney can get EA to change their licensed games because they suck then it would be great if he could have a talk with Efx.

Good to hear, Jez.Do you have an instruction to build it with yours?I wanna start to build mine very soon .

No, unfortunately I chickened out and took the easy route and went for a pre-built version.

IMG_0533.JPG

They are upgrading this from month to month.Its the same here in germany.Look on the EFX website...no update since 2016.
So I think it will never come in Feb 2018.What is comming is an update to summer 2018 on every shop website.;)

They are upgrading this from month to month.Its the same here in germany.Look on the EFX website...no update since 2016.
So I think it will never come in Feb 2018.What is comming is an update to summer 2018 on every shop website.;)

Some of the international shops asked for the rest of the money to be paid by customers.

I have the EFX Scout helmet money in an envelope ready to be used when the distributor has it in stock. The funny thing is I also used to have a similar amount of money for the EFX Stormtrooper Hero, but decided to use it for other things, since I don't see that happening alas. I own a RS Scout (#11/100) and a LoneWolf.

This helmet is never going to happen....just forget about it and have fun with the amazing fan made stuff!

EFX is a **** hole any way for doing this...Im not even involved but I was considering buying the SE PCR Vader but I can not let them make profit off of me when they did this to other customers.

I have EFX collectibles (Stormie LE, Vader Legend and used to have the Vader LE, TIE Fighter), I like them (especially the TIE), but what EFX is doing now is no ok by far. I remember the first days when EFX started making stuff - they begun with the Stormtrooper LE helmet, continuing to make 500 more, because Master Replicas stopped at 1048 instead of 1500 IIRC. Bryan helped me a lot in getting this helmet, and that first experience with EFX was truly fantastic. Too bad things went down so bad since then :(

What's the time now? 4 years? Unconscionable.

Not sure how they're in business quite frankly. That LFL/Disney haven't yanked the license is appalling.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back