eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Very pleased to finally see a date for this piece.
Though like others, I too would like to know whether the "Legend" edition is still being released.

Doesn't look like it. I think they would have announced it at the same time.

Although I could be wrong.

Hey guys, sorry for the slight delay in response.

Yes there will still be a weathered Legend Edition, details on that to come shortly.

Very cool to see! Here's a question for you Gino: Is there a limit to how many helmets an individual can pre-order? Asking because a friend is interested in getting 2.

So once these sell out on the 8th, when is delivery scheduled?

Very cool to see! Here's a question for you Gino: Is there a limit to how many helmets an individual can pre-order? Asking because a friend is interested in getting 2.

So once these sell out on the 8th, when is delivery scheduled?

Im not against somebody who actually wants 2 but I absolutely despise people who buy a couple just to sell for profit once these sell out. I've missed out on limited editions in the past only to find people selling for huge profit on EBay. Not to say that your friend is doing that but just making the point.

Ben

Im not against somebody who actually wants 2 but I absolutely despise people who buy a couple just to sell for profit once these sell out. I've missed out on limited editions in the past only to find people selling for huge profit on EBay. Not to say that your friend is doing that but just making the point.

Ben

Scalpers and flippers could be a huge problem in this hobby. Hope it is not the case here too.

Last edited:
I'm not sure but I will try to find out.

Thanks very much, Gino.

Scalpers and flippers could be a huge problem in this hobby. Hope it is not the case here too.

Hi guys. Not to be snarky about it but...

zx43.jpg

:D

And no, he's not going to resell it. If you must know, he's doing me a favour and buying one for me along with one for himself. I might not be able to get to a computer in time and since I'm a huge Scout Trooper fan (hence the TB in my sig), he's helping me out, mmkay? ;)

All good man. ;). I just want to see everybody that wants one get the chance. For me this hobby is not about money it's about my passion and enjoyment and the great people I meet along the way. I really could care less if my collection is worth nothing in the future. It's great that your mate is helping you out to get one. Enjoy it. :)

Ben

No one has any problems with real collectors, people who cherish the items they buy or make, or help others (like your case). :) The issues are with guys who buy very limited collectibles just to resell immediately for profit, at the expense of the genuine collectors - we've seen them in MR days, more recently in eFX days and with other companies like Sideshow or Gentle Giant too. Good luck in getting one for you and your friend.:thumbsup

Guys, I believe the Scout Trooper Edition size will be determined by the number of pre-orders they get. So, if you buy as soon as they go up for pre-order you won't miss out.

I'd be curious to see the price difference between the Limited and Legend. I think the only difference is the weathering but since I'm not a big fan of the weathering of the real prop (looks kinda like sloppy black spray paint splatter), I think I'd personally prefer the "clean" version.

One of the few Romanian collectors I know about might be interested in getting the weathered version. But not sure if he realizes about the most likely crazy international shipping quotes if only available from eFX. I'm glad I'm interested in the pristine one so I can get it from an EU dealer.

Who do you deal with in the EU jkno? I know Forbidden Planet stock eFX in the UK but it seems their markup is huge on these items, might as well take the hit on shipping and tax by ordering from the US.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back