eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Art -I think EFX's update is more about weasel words and damage limitation following the legal action some of the guys on Rebelscum commenced this week.

Given China is 16 hours agead of Pacific they’ve now officially closed for Chinese New Year so I highly doubt anyone in the US will be seeing their helmets for many, many weeks.

And that doesn’t even address the $900 Legend Helmet - presumably more "challenges". Four years and nothing!

Cheers

Jez

6 years since announcement... hole E crap... how is this tolerated by so many? I am SOOOO glad I only got taken for half of the Legend payment and not the full amount. I'm sorry for all of us scammed into this. I'm willing to bet some of the people who paid in have maybe even become one with the force at this point... no joking aside. This is completely unacceptable.

First ,its good that there are some news about this prop.
But is this really the truth?Will it really arrive us..or will the chinese ship get lost in the bermuda triangle?Who knows?:lol
But I have still one on preorder.But payed nothing for a preorder.

Agree with you completely; after years without a word now on the day people start emailing/calling Disney/LFL Bryan suddenly has an "update".

For those not on Rebelscum; here are the people at Disney/LFL that everyone is emailing to notify about EFX's business practices.

Howard Roffman (Head of Lucasfilm Licensing):
howard.roffman@lucasfilm.com
AND
Christopher Holm
chris.holm@lucasfilm.com
Ph: (415) 623-1938

I just sent an email to Howard! This is unacceptable and appalling.

May 15, 2017

Dear Richard:

Order Number: 108805 - (Deposit)

First, and most importantly, we would like to thank you for your continued patience for our Scout Trooper Helmet. As you know, there have been many delays in the production, the biggest one being the first factory going bankrupt. When we identified a new factory, we had to start over since all of our castings, master patterns, molds and prototypes were taken and ultimately destroyed by the receivership bank.

Now, for the good news! We are now in full production of the Limited Edition helmet! All of the helmets have been cast, and now our QC team is in the process of inspecting every helmet casting. Based on the progress of the production, the factory is estimating that we should be able to start to ship the helmets from Hong Kong in about 60-75 days.

The Helmets

Some of the Facemasks

Our QC Team
(This is Mervyn, he worked with us at MR!)

Just as a reminder as we had previously informed our customers, we now have a new website and unfortunately, we were not able to transfer our database to the new site. But, as you can see, we still have access to the old site and the database of orders. Note, that you will have to re-register on the new site.

Once again, we thank you for your patience!

EFX

* We apologize if you received this e-mail in error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was the last time they were on their way.

I am one of the scum members who wrote to Lucasfilm and Disney. Within mere days after we all decide to complain to Lucasfilm and Disney, Bryan suddenly chimes in and say the helmets are being shipped now from China.

These helmets are supposed to have been shipped mid of last year. Since then no updates whatsoever. And suddenly, Bryan conveniently decide to post that it's shipped after many many emails sent out to Disney and Lucasfilm.

I have friends who fully paid up for their Legend Biker Scout and Iron Man helmet. Wonder are those even in development?

Do write the email and let the bigwigs in Lucasfilm and Disney know about this. Can't take this lying down any longer. It isn't fair to paying customers. It's not like a non-delivered pizza. We talking about a 600 bucks big ticket item. We truly deserve answers

Do write the email and let the bigwigs in Lucasfilm and Disney know about this. Can't take this lying down any longer. It isn't fair to paying customers. It's not like a non-delivered pizza. We talking about a 600 bucks big ticket item. We truly deserve answers

I wrote both Howard and Chris. The more email they receive, the more likely it is that action could be taken. The Legend Edition was $899.00.

I wrote both Howard and Chris. The more email they receive, the more likely it is that action could be taken. The Legend Edition was $899.00.

Indeed. They might respond or they might not. But this has taken way too long. They sitting on tons of money paid by collectors for 4 long years. At least we do our part

Do you think that they still have the tons of money?If the company goes bankrupt the money is lost forever.Thats why I would never pay something full for a preorder.
And for the EFX shipping+customfees to germany,I could buy me a second legend Scouthelmet.So can you really ever sell this for the double price or more one day?I say No.
Look on the Vader legend helmet offers on ebay...the same guys.every week.And don´t forget the great RS scout helmet alternative.And the weathering of the EFX legend Scouthelmet looks very bad.I´ve never seen a so bad sprayed scouthelmet in the movie.All in all its no need to pay in full for this thing.My view.;)

Do you think that they still have the tons of money?If the company goes bankrupt the money is lost forever.Thats why I would never pay something full for a preorder.
And for the EFX shipping+customfees to germany,I could buy me a second legend Scouthelmet.So can you really ever sell this for the double price or more one day?I say No.
Look on the Vader legend helmet offers on ebay...the same guys.every week.And don´t forget the great RS scout helmet alternative.And the weathering of the EFX legend Scouthelmet looks very bad.I´ve never seen a so bad sprayed scouthelmet in the movie.All in all its no need to pay in full for this thing.My view.;)

It almost happened to me with Legend Vader: $700 shipping, to that add the VAT 20%, customs and I could have gotten a second helmet. Glad I got my Legend from a cool RPF member who sold it for a price close to US prices.

eFX FedEx Vader Legend shipping quote.jpg

An update on my previous post - Disney licensing has been in touch with a number of people on Rebelscum over the last few days regarding the near four year/no contact issue with the Scout Trooper Helmet. Disney licensing has said they are apparently 'actively' progressing this.

Just wanted everyone to see through EFX's stunt last week. Hopefully they will now be under pressure from Disney to make good on their promises.

Cheers

Jez

An update on my previous post - Disney licensing has been in touch with a number of people on Rebelscum over the last few days regarding the near four year/no contact issue with the Scout Trooper Helmet. Disney licensing has said they are apparently 'actively' progressing this.

Just wanted everyone to see through EFX's stunt last week. Hopefully they will now be under pressure from Disney to make good on their promises.

Cheers

Jez

Nice one Jez. Hope we finally see them one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers

Jez
Saw that as well. For everyone else here, here's the contact info for Stacy Barninger, the contact at Disney who oversees the Efx relationship.
Stacy.Barninger@disney.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back