eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Yes...the RS is the best out there now.But they sell only kits with no instruction manual or support.
Built mine with some help from a friend here and from the guys on the bikerscout board.

I didn't receive that email and I pre-ordered the legend edition. Is this only for the limited edition orders?

Last edited:
Damn, $417 for a kit? Wow. Sticker shock.

Yet, people paid $700 here for a hunk of fiberglass, and then others paid $900 for a """"legend"""" version. Some people paid for both of them. You can get 2 helmet kits from RS, with the same lineage AND made from accurate materials for the price of that """"legend"""" version. And if you gave your money away to the black hole that is EFX, you could have gotten almost 4 kits from RS props!

Best of all?

You'd actually have it by now

My RS is the true Legend
IMG_0736.JPG

My eFX "Legend" is an actual Myth
IMG_1007.JPG

I ordered the kit from RS on February 13th and it arrived on February 20th, yesterday. ONE WEEK TURNAROUND.
Made like the originals and with the added fun of getting to assemble it myself, which I prefer.

I just noticed they made a scale replica of rey lightsaber for Dec 2017 loot crate box. I wonder what other small items they'll release before the scout ever sees light.

You pay for 5 pieces of plastic. LOL I understand the game though. I just wish there were more choices.

You get what you paid for.You can find lots of cheaper Scouthelmets and parts on etsy and co.But if you want a copy of the "real thing" you must pay more.
I think..if they would sell this great replicas for cents,they would loose every incentive to own them.If you build your kit very good,you can sell it always for the same price or more if you want.So its a little bit of an investment.:lol

Assuming EFX has any cash at all, it would be a cheaper and faster solution for EFX to subcontract RS to make and finish all of the outstanding scout trooper helmets, upgrade everyone to a "Legend" edition, send a partial refund for the difference, and then get out of the scout trooper business, rather than to try to get the same quality results from whatever factories they're working with now. No need to even make a fiberglass version at this point.

RS is a small company in UK...I think they could not make so much helmets for the chinese price that EFX payed(or not).
To build a kit from the Original vacuum formed parts needs a lot of time.Lots of sanding and filling.I bet the "Legend" will also not made like this.They will make this helmets only from the plastic material.And when I see the bad weathering of the legend prototype,I think the EFX fiberglass version is the better version to own.For me anyway,because I have a finished RS helmet.They know why they give an extra scoutpistol with the EFX Legend.;)

Last edited:
I'm actually surprised that no one else commented about receiving an email. I figured they'd be dragging everyone along as usual. Perhaps things are so bad, their emails can't even pass customs.
I didn't receive that email and I pre-ordered the legend edition. Is this only for the limited edition orders?

Assuming EFX has any cash at all, it would be a cheaper and faster solution for EFX to subcontract RS to make and finish all of the outstanding scout trooper helmets, upgrade everyone to a "Legend" edition, send a partial refund for the difference, and then get out of the scout trooper business, rather than to try to get the same quality results from whatever factories they're working with now. No need to even make a fiberglass version at this point.
RS decided it wasn't worth it for them to sell completed Scout helmets themselves anymore, so being interested in making them for another company seems unlikely unless the price would be much higher.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back