eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

I have been patient. But if this is true, this is TOTALLY unprofessional. How can you extra charge pre-ordering clients who waited for years due to your own incompetence???

Finally after a long long time wait this piece will be ready in Hong Kong any moment now. And we are hoping to receive the stock in Q1 2018

:lol

In 2018 we'll hear how the factory shut down and they have to start over with another factory....

This is what some of the guys on rebelscum got from their vendor.

"Finally after a long long time wait this piece will be ready in Hong Kong any moment now. And we are hoping to receive the stock in Q1 2018.

Unfortunately due to the long time it takes for this helmet to be released, our supplier has increased the wholesale price quite a lot (it's due to EFX rises the price) which leaves we only have to increase the price as well. The new price for the helmet is £630.00 and we decide to apply 5% discount for all existing orders to make the new price at £598.50.

Could you please let me know by Wednesday 4pm, the 8th Nov 2017, if you accept the new updated price or want to cancel your order and refund of your deposit."

As some of them have pointed out it kinda seems like the "free" vader helmet wasn't so free after all.
Was this sent by a reseller and not efx? It sounds like not everyone with an order received this notice.

The wording seems a little odd. It appears to be from someone who doesn't speak English very well. I would think communication from efx wouldn't look like a bad computer translation.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Was this sent by a reseller and not efx? It sounds like not everyone with an order received this notice.

The wording seems a little odd. It appears to be from someone who doesn't speak English very well. I would think communication from efx wouldn't look like a bad computer translation.

It's from a reseller in the UK.

It doesn't sound like this price increase is from eFx. Looks to me like a reseller trying to squeeze some more money from already put out customers. I'm pretty sure you can't retroactively raise the price of an item, at least not legally.

Maybe the people who ordered directly from efx or other vendors besides the one that sent the email will not be impacted. Until there is communication from more sellers this probably isn't much to worry about.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Maybe the people who ordered directly from efx or other vendors besides the one that sent the email will not be impacted. Until there is communication from more sellers this probably isn't much to worry about.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Lets hope so.

I had my preorder with this UK reseller and recieved the same email. They wanted an additional £100+ for the vapourware helmet, no way in hell was I falling for that. I jumped at the oppertunity for a refund of my deposit. Sick and tired of EFX, my RS helmet will do just fine.

I ordered direct and have not gotten an email from eFX saying they want more...

On the other hand no one has gotten an email from Efx in years. Last time i heard from them was in June last year and that was to update my address for the Vader helmet. And i never got that either.

On the other hand no one has gotten an email from Efx in years. Last time i heard from them was in June last year and that was to update my address for the Vader helmet. And i never got that either.
If they want more money, I'm sure they could find the time to send an email.

If they want more money, I'm sure they could find the time to send an email.

So am i but maybe they are just waiting for the scouts to actually be ready to ship before notifying the customers. It's easier to demand more money when you actually have a product ready to ship then if you don't have any idea of when the product will be ready. If they emailed me today saying that they wanted more money i would most likely try to cancel my order. But if they said that the scout was ready to ship today, but that i had to pay more because of "things", then maybe i might be willing to do that. But of course like everybody else i hope that won't be the case.

Last edited:
I gave them money 4 or 5 years ago, for a Scout Legend I wanted - but got a Vader helmet I didn't want. If they want more money, they can send me my helmet first, & in 4 or 5 years I'll send them some Monopoly money. I'll send them an email update once a year letting them know the progress of the Monopoly money, & I'll go to all the conventions to show them I have the money. But, I'll have a sign that reads "Please don't touch the money", & then I'll walk away.

vader.jpg

I guess I got what I expected when I came here to read up on this story, no biker scout helmets being shipped out yet, didn't efx state early in 2017 that they would start doing so in 60-70 days back then? It's been some heck of a long 60-70 days.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back