eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Seeing you (Gino) post in this thread, I almost got excited thinking there may have been a little news.

Two years? Wow, tempest fugit.

That's great Gino.

I got the funds to get all the new amazing stuff. I mean after waiting 3 years, I hope we all do.

You tell me where and when, and I'm buying .

Haha

Oh- I think I'm going with the weathered version as I'm more of a purist.

As well as the Vader helmets sold. (I own a Legend)

Why are we not seeing ANY movement?

The TK and Boba helmets aren't even up on the "in development" section on the site...

I'm feeling a ghost town type vibe not unlike the last days of MR.

I hope not. I really love what eFx has been trying to do!

I'm building my own TK hero ATM and thinking of buying a boba kit next.

Soo... Kinda sux as I really wanted both from eFx.

Would be great to actually get an actual update as to where ALL of the current in progress stuff stands...

Next year? This decade? Are you guys open?

Lol

I'm sure everything is ok. I talked to Gino not long ago and he said there's heaps to come at comic con. If I remember rightly he said that they are in the stage where the factory sends production prototype back and forth to him til they get it right. So I'm guessing not too long now. I'm sure Gino will chime in though. :)

Ben

242.jpg

Great to see this pre-order date finally happen. Hopefully Bryan or Gino will let us know what's happening with the weathered LEGEND edition though. I don't want to pre-order this only to find that the LEGEND will be released later! Even if we're only getting the clean version, I'm really excited about being able to own an accurate Biker Scout helmet. This is the one I've been looking forward to the most! Excellent work guys!

Finally, looks great!

How do the the UK people get their eFX lids? Is there a UK distributor or do we have to order and take delivery from from the US? Has anyone been hit by Revenue & Customs?

Very pleased to finally see a date for this piece.
Though like others, I too would like to know whether the "Legend" edition is still being released.

Finally, looks great!

How do the the UK people get their eFX lids? Is there a UK distributor or do we have to order and take delivery from from the US? Has anyone been hit by Revenue & Customs?

As this is not a "Legend" edition, it should be available from the usual UK retailers (such as FP.)
If you were to order direct from eFX, expect a rather substantial shipping fee plus the inevitable tax and duties when the goods enter the UK.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back