eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Damn, that weathered RS looks awesome! :love

Yes, not to derail the EFX part of the thread, but the RS's are indeed amazing! Very happy with mine:

5D3_5210_small.jpg

As for the EFX, in fairness, it'll be good to see other images. Here and elsewhere we're all commenting based on just one set of not very well taken images (wide angle lens too close to the subject, which makes for a lot of distortions)...

Dan

Hey tubachris got a quick question for you it wouldn't let me instant message you but I have a question about your mk3 cyborg costume if you can get back with me that would be much appreciated thanks!

Looks like the angle of the visor is much steeper on the eFX. But that could be lens distortion from the camera being so close. The face looks thin too.
View attachment 798238 View attachment 798239

Looking at those two photos it looks like Efx ****ed up... It looks wrong so very wrong... Since i haven't gotten my apology Vader im starting to think about just canceling my order... I would rather spend my money on Anovos.

I'm still gonna hold out for more photos. I did stand back when I photographed my RS in the Detolf (by the way, I love that it fits in there on the stand). I think there's lens distortion on the photo of the eFX. Look at the photo that Kroenen77 took. He tried to take his close up, like the one that was taken of the eFX. I think that's a better comparison than the photo I took.

Last edited by a moderator:
Disney and Lucasfilm can see now that they shipped 1 helmet!Probably...:lol

I wouldn't even be surprise if this is the case. The updates and this helmet seems very sudden and convenient. If this is in fact just an attempt
to prove to Disney that they are still working on the helmets. Then that might explaine why the helmet looks so rushed. The bad cutting of
the visor area and the poor placement of the nose bridge. It looks like this helmet might have been thrown through the process just
to get it done quickly.

I wouldn't even be surprise if this is the case. The updates and this helmet seems very sudden and convenient. If this is in fact just an attempt
to prove to Disney that they are still working on the helmets. Then that might explaine why the helmet looks so rushed. The bad cutting of
the visor area and the poor placement of the nose bridge. It looks like this helmet might have been thrown through the process just
to get it done quickly.
Even if that was the case, they'd need to have fiberglass molds just sitting around ready to go for a single biker scout helmet and all the packaging. If they had molds why not produce the run. Or better yet if they wanted to show someone had a helmet in hand why not just clean up the prototype and pretend that shipped.

Even if that was the case, they'd need to have fiberglass molds just sitting around ready to go for a single biker scout helmet and all the packaging. If they had molds why not produce the run. Or better yet if they wanted to show someone had a helmet in hand why not just clean up the prototype and pretend that shipped.

Maybe they did. Who knows. Through the years they have stated that several prototypes where made but that the hinges and the paint was wrong... Not saying that this i what they did but it would be fairly easy to take an old prototype... Fix the hinges by hand and repaint it... Again not saying they did... It just seems very strange that only one helmet have been delivered and with such a bad finish... Also i belive i read a couple of years ago that the final packaging had been approved so they might have already had the boxes... But i may be wrong.

I can understand someone in Asia having it first through some means since they are mass produced in China, right? But it still seems fishy.

Disney should just revoke their replica license. Their Iron Man helmet is going on 2.5 years now since pre-orders open and there's no release in sight for it either. Have you seen any of their booths at conventions recently? They have so many helmets and props which just do not appear to ever actually be going on sale. Someone else said it earlier - they just take people's money and make cool stuff for themselves.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back