eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Contacted Gino on Facebook a week ago asking when we will see the start for the pre-order of the Boba Legend and 40th Anniversary Luke X Wing helmet which were mentioned in Comic Con this year. I see he read my messages but no replies.

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

EFX better get on with the X Wing 40th Anniversary helmet. The anniversary is almost over in couple months

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

Sit on people's money

Unfortunately,.... I think you nailed it

- - - Updated - - -

I find it ballsy that EFX still attends conventions. They have some nerve to show off "new" products when they can't deliver pre-orders from 3 years ago. How are burned customers not making their shows completely awkward for them?

You need to have some serious thick skin to pull this off every Con. If I was them, I seriously do not know how to face the customers.

expectation_reality_efx.jpg

They did show the Emperor Royal Guard helmet last year and this year. This year they showed the Legend Boba fully painted. And also showed the Green Ranger from MMPR

I find it ballsy that EFX still attends conventions. They have some nerve to show off "new" products when they can't deliver pre-orders from 3 years ago. How are burned customers not making their shows completely awkward for them?

I have stated several times what I would do if they had my money...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back