eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

As the famous saying goes, "There's a sucker born every minute"
Well, my expensive lesson was learned at least. I do hope - still - that they will deliver the Scout helmets, but they will never see another penny from me.

Came here looking for an update after sending my 12th e-mail 4 weeks ago and not getting a response. ***king joke.

I'm done waiting. Is the Kropserkel helmet a good option?

Came here looking for an update after sending my 12th e-mail 4 weeks ago and not getting a response. ***king joke.

I'm done waiting. Is the Kropserkel helmet a good option?

Welcome to the club..
I've been trying to get a proper reply from them for 2 years, you will never get that. They have a nasty habit of not replying as soon as the question is product/pre-order related.

Seriously, guys, why haven't you put together a class action lawsuit? Wasn't there some lawyer who offered to do that but not many people seemed motivated to follow through? Stop complaining and take some action. EFX obviously isn't playing by the rules. Get together and DO SOMETHING!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Seriously, guys, why haven't you put together a class action lawsuit? Wasn't there some lawyer who offered to do that but not many people seemed motivated to follow through? Stop complaining and take some action. EFX obviously isn't playing by the rules. Get together and DO SOMETHING!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Exactly what I would do...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I offered but no takers. So now I mediate issues with Anovos and Efx. I am out of country right now. Back May 8.

How are EFX and its affiliates not banned from this forum. It's a ***king joke and so are they. How they can keep attending convention touting their wares is beyond me.

***KING SORT IT OUT!!!!!!

This is the last product I buy from this ***** company.

They are a disgrace to the community.

If I did this to my customers I would be out of business and banned from all the forums.

Rant over.

I"m honestly confused about this as well sskunky; Many a vendor has been banned from this forum for not delivering products but these guys seem to get a pass. I guess it's Art Andrews; world, so he can do as he wishes :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I"m honestly confused about this as well @sskunky; Many a vendor has been banned from this forum for not delivering products but these guys seem to get a pass. I guess it's @Art Andrews; world, so he can do as he wishes :D

Were any of the banned vendors licensed?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Were any of the banned vendors licensed?

I don't recall any licensed vendor being banned, though I know Art has worked directly, in some fashion, with EFX on their Boba helmet. The nature of which I can't speak, but relaying from personal knowledge

I recall reading (and it very well may be in this thread) that they haven't been banned because this site is one of the last lines of communication we have with anyone working with or at efx. They're still trying to figure out what the reply/send button does in their email software so the yearly posts from Gino saying "It's still in development, Chinese factory X didn't work out, please stand by." is the best we can hope for.

I recall reading (and it very well may be in this thread) that they haven't been banned because this site is one of the last lines of communication we have with anyone working with or at efx. They're still trying to figure out what the reply/send button does in their email software so the yearly posts from Gino saying "It's still in development, Chinese factory X didn't work out, please stand by." is the best we can hope for.

I agree, once they are banned there's less chance of working things out, if they ever get worked out.

I am not defending EFX one bit. I didn't buy anything from them, but have been watching this thread because I'm amazed at how they are treating their customers.

Like I've said before if it were me, I would picket their next convention and I'm serious about that

People are buying chromed helmets right there at the convention while others have been waiting years

I personally believe eFX is nothing more of an excuse for these guys to purchase and replica licensed props for themselves using everyone else's money.

There I've said it...

The way everyone who's given money to this company has been treated is flat out ridiculous. But I believe banning them only helps EFX at this point.

If it were me boy.... I'd get 50 people together, meet up at every con and picket. You'd get a response then!

I noticed the efx Millennium Falcon page says it is a preorder with anticipated shipping Q1 2017 and the preorders are non-refundable.

It would seem unwise to place a preorder with efx. You have no idea when or if the product will arrive and there is no option for a refund.

yrwss.jpg

Pay with a credit card and just file a charge back. CC companies don't f around when it comes to this type of nonsense. Obviously you need to check with your respective card to see what the time limit is for filing a chargeback. How and why EFX is allowed to maintain their license is beyond me. Seems like Disney could find way better customer friendly companies just begging / waiting to jump on such a license. Has anyone tried contacting and showing Disney the type of crap EFX pulls?

Not sure if it would matter but just thinking out loud....

Disney doesn't strike me as the type of company that would just license their property to a company and then forget all about it. They seem pretty hands on. I'm certainly not trying to dissuade anyone from contacting them to let their voice be heard, but to suggest Disney doesn't know whats going on would seem to go against everything we've seen from Disney up until now.

Disney doesn't strike me as the type of company that would just license their property to a company and then forget all about it. They seem pretty hands on. I'm certainly not trying to dissuade anyone from contacting them to let their voice be heard, but to suggest Disney doesn't know whats going on would seem to go against everything we've seen from Disney up until now.

I've said a few pages back, I would organize on here and other social media for everyone to hand write a letter. The all mail these letters all on the same day, so Disney gets bombarded with 1000s of hand written letters.

Make a statement, bring it to there attention. I feel sorry for everyone who has paid and nothing is being done about it

If it were me I'd probably get arrested at what ever con they were at... this is flat out ridiculous

Pay with a credit card and just file a charge back. CC companies don't f around when it comes to this type of nonsense. Obviously you need to check with your respective card to see what the time limit is for filing a chargeback. How and why EFX is allowed to maintain their license is beyond me. Seems like Disney could find way better customer friendly companies just begging / waiting to jump on such a license. Has anyone tried contacting and showing Disney the type of crap EFX pulls?

Not sure if it would matter but just thinking out loud....

My CC couldn't get anything as there is no release 'year' shown anywhere on the efx site or communications (only a month). Efx told them they wouldn't issue a refund for a change of mind.

My CC couldn't get anything as there is no release 'year' shown anywhere on the efx site or communications (only a month). Efx told them they wouldn't issue a refund for a change of mind.
I’ve never heard of this before. A chargeback is there to protect you. Your CC company just does it. They don’t need approval from the company in question. I’ve filed a chargeback twice and had my money pending on my account the same day both times. I also know of numerous people that have filed chargebacks without issue. CC purchases through paypal can be different. I’ve seen people file paypal claims and paypal even decided in their favor but the funds were not there to give back. So, the person filed a chargeback and got their money that way. This leaves paypal hanging out to dry but when you’re talking $1,000 +…. Paypal then banned their account but hey, at least they got their money back.
Your situation just seems odd. I'm truly sorry if your CC company cannot do anything for you.

You could always file a complaint with the BBB https://www.bbb.org/losangelessilic.../online-retailer/efx-in-los-angeles-ca-351281

I would do everything i could to make as much noise as i could if they had my money.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back