eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Happy it's finally here, & not lost in the mail like Jknos #44 Stormie helmet was.
I originally ordered mine without weathering, but when I saw how good the weathering they were doing looked, I changed mine to weathered last August. I was told "no problem", & every email after that said I was getting weathered...... & this is what showed up. & you know what? I'm fine with it. It's here, it looks great, nothing's broke, I'm done.

I originally ordered mine without weathering, but when I saw how good the weathering they were doing looked, I changed mine to weathered last August. I was told "no problem", & every email after that said I was getting weathered...... & this is what showed up. & you know what? I'm fine with it. It's here, it looks great, nothing's broke, I'm done.
Disappointing to hear that they're still having issues like this. I had a similar issue with my Scout (I asked for Weathered, rejected the weathering when they sent pics for approval, asked for them to just use the weathering pattern that ALL of the Weathered helmets I've seen have had, I was told this was no problem, but a couple days later I was sent the helmet I had rejected with no changes having been made.)

Glad you're happy with yours :) I can confirm that the initial annoyance I felt over the experience has faded significantly with time.

Also, were you in Wave 2? Absolutely crazy that Wave 1 went out in August, and in March of the next year they're just getting through Wave 2...

Disappointing to hear that they're still having issues like this. I had a similar issue with my Scout (I asked for Weathered, rejected the weathering when they sent pics for approval, asked for them to just use the weathering pattern that ALL of the Weathered helmets I've seen have had, I was told this was no problem, but a couple days later I was sent the helmet I had rejected with no changes having been made.)

Glad you're happy with yours :) I can confirm that the initial annoyance I felt over the experience has faded significantly with time.

Also, were you in Wave 2? Absolutely crazy that Wave 1 went out in August, and in March of the next year they're just getting through Wave 2...

Yep, I was in wave 2.
It's definitely an experience I'm happy is over (at least from the RS side of things). Now if only eFX would get things together. I still want my Legend!

How many waves were there for the RS biker scout helmet? I just emailed them the other day asking about one of these and they said they were not taking any further orders at this time until they fulfill the orders they are presently working on. Just curious how long I may have to wait...

Dan

I think in the end the RS weathered version will have been done much better than efX. I chose poorly.

The RS is done the same way the screen used were, in 2 joined ABS halves. Even the interior (though the head support itself is not 100% accurate) will be more accurate than the (most likely) fully padded EFX Scout lids. I also think the RS will be better than the EFX. We'll see when/if EFX version is released

How many waves were there for the RS biker scout helmet? I just emailed them the other day asking about one of these and they said they were not taking any further orders at this time until they fulfill the orders they are presently working on. Just curious how long I may have to wait...

Dan

It seems RS realized how hard was to make these helmets the accurate way. Joining the 2 halves like on the screen used Scout lids is quite difficult, and thus the long delays and no more runs for now. The only one who made the Scout lids lie this was LoneWolf with his superb version

Got this pic of the Scout helmet from Wondercon today

20170402_105121.jpg

I spoke with someone there about that. He didnt have a date, but said molds were being made that would then have to be approved before they could move to production. I guess the company in China a lot of people were using went bankrupt and there are very few other factories in China that meet Disney's standards as far as what sort of factories can be used to produce their officially licensed products.

I spoke with someone there about that. He didnt have a date, but said molds were being made that would then have to be approved before they could move to production. I guess the company in China a lot of people were using went bankrupt and there are very few other factories in China that meet Disney's standards as far as what sort of factories can be used to produce their officially licensed products.

What?!

It's virtually started from scratch again?!!!!

This is without comparison, the most embarrassingly handled product, I have ever had the misfortune of witnessing.

Somebody, please, put eFX out of it's misery.

What?!

It's virtually started from scratch again?!!!!

This is without comparison, the most embarrassingly handled product, I have ever had the misfortune of witnessing.

Somebody, please, put eFX out of it's misery.

can someone at wondercon please ask efx when scout helmet is coming out?

Deja Vu feels like I heard this before.

Yeah very much like the same story told over a year ago.

Sounds like a huge crock of **** to me.

I wonder what it is they're doing every waking day of their life. I hardly believe they are scrambling to get those Biker Scout helmets done. This ordeal has gone on far too long.

Are they really going to be at Celebration Orlando?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This sounds like a strait up lie. That is the exact same respons they gave last year. What are the odds that two factories working on the scout goes bankrupt. I bet the model on display is the same one from last year and the year before.

This sounds like a strait up lie. That is the exact same respons they gave last year. What are the odds that two factories working on the scout goes bankrupt. I bet the model on display is the same one from last year and the year before.

Yes, they said the same thing last year. Totally ridiculous. If they had said they couldn't find a factory to make it for the price they want, I could believe them.

Maybe they're hoping the Marvel fan base aren't aware of their god awful track record and shoddy practices. Wanting to tap them up for cash with promises of shiny helmets and ideas that products will be delivered after handing over non refundable payments and deposits.

Someone should warn them, lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back