eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

As soon as I can figure out who to contact about licensee issues at Disney (it's harder to figure out than I would've thought), I'll post the contact details here.

This license would seem to be a veritable gold-mine in even moderately capable hands (see: ticket sales). Such a shame that it's being allowed to wither on the vine like this.

Haven't they caught Chupa Cabras in Texas? I saw a few YouTube videos of them.

Also, still nothing from RS regarding my Scout helmet from them. They said they'd ship it in a week... two weeks ago.

I've seen more Chupra Cabras than I've seen Biker Scout helmets. Sad :(

I was gonna say Bigfoot but there are people that think it's real.
Haven't they caught Chupa Cabras in Texas? I saw a few YouTube videos of them.

Also, still nothing from RS regarding my Scout helmet from them. They said they'd ship it in a week... two weeks ago.

I've seen more Chupra Cabras than I've seen Biker Scout helmets. Sad :(

As soon as I can figure out who to contact about licensee issues at Disney (it's harder to figure out than I would've thought), I'll post the contact details here.

This license would seem to be a veritable gold-mine in even moderately capable hands (see: ticket sales). Such a shame that it's being allowed to wither on the vine like this.

Google.

Who do I contact to license content from Lucasfilm Ltd?[/h]Lucasfilm Ltd.

Lucasfilm manages the rights to films, television shows, and documentaries based on the Star Wars saga and the Indiana Jones trilogy, as well as Tucker: The Man and His Dream and Willow. Requests related to those properties should be directed to:
Christopher Holm
Ph: (415) 623-1938
chris.holm@lucasfilm.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, of course, google... :lol thanks.

Much simpler that the circle of redirects going through Disney's website was giving me when I looked the other day.

From an email with subject: EFX - Exciting New Products!

IMG_2216.PNG

...what about exciting OLD products??? :thumbsdown

Has EFx shipping anything in the last 2 years? (not being facetious, i honestly don't know)

Seems kinda ballsy to offer up 4-5 new products when you have such a massive backlog that's been waiting years.

How are they even allowed to operate on the forum? This company behaves like the scam artists in the JY. I know you supposedly have to play nice with the people who own licenses as they've got a gun to the forum's head with it's unofficial props but this behavior is getting to look criminal.

The very best one can do for the prop replica community is to inform potential buyers of their poor business practices.

Help prevent more more people from getting scammed

Has EFx shipping anything in the last 2 years? (not being facetious, i honestly don't know)

Seems kinda ballsy to offer up 4-5 new products when you have such a massive backlog that's been waiting years.
They have produced the PCR Vader helmets and have preorders for the Falcon. Other than that, not much as far as Star Wars. I'm surprised they still have a SW license with how few products they have been producing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

They have produced the PCR Vader helmets and have preorders for the Falcon. Other than that, not much as far as Star Wars. I'm surprised they still have a SW license with how few products they have been producing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Didn't know the PCRs actually made it to customers....still, if that's in 2 years. Yikes.

I'd never tell anyone not to order, but I can't imagine once being filled in on the facts that anyone would buy. Short of 'items in stock and will ship upon payment'.

Didn't know the PCRs actually made it to customers....still, if that's in 2 years. Yikes.

I'd never tell anyone not to order, but I can't imagine once being filled in on the facts that anyone would buy. Short of 'items in stock and will ship upon payment'.
There have been pretty many people who have bought or received a free Vader PCR because of the delayed Scout Trooper helmet. From what I understand, some people who were offered the Vader PCR because of the delayed Scout Trooper helmet have not received it. At least some people have complained about that not too long ago.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

LOL, I just got an email about pre-ordering new Marvel products. Went on their website to check on the progress of the Scout lid.... nothing, as per usual. Then saw that they are doing a 40th anniversary line. Wonder if the purchasers will get it by the 50th anniversary.

BTW: I'm still waiting on my "free" Vader helmet as well :(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back