eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Well with Sideshow selling eFx products now, maybe we will see the Scout Trooper helmet finally!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw this bit in the efx X'mas newsletter:

"Scout Trooper Helmet - Limited Edition Update
First, an important update to our customers who placed a pre-order for our Scout Trooper Helmet. In case you did not read the update on our website, we received the final pre-production sample from the factory and both Lucasfilm and us have approved it for production! So, we are working diligently with the factory to prepare everything for production!

We will have an update on the Legend Edition soon!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Biker Scout LE - Front
Scout Trooper Helmet - Limited Edition Update
First, an important update to our customers who placed a pre-order for our Scout Trooper Helmet. In case you did not read the update on our website, we received the final pre-production sample from the factory and both Lucasfilm and us have approved it for production! So, we are working diligently with the factory to prepare everything for production!

We will have an update on the Legend Edition soon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yawing_1.jpg

Now let's pray to the Force itself for the helmet not to encounter any more delays due to: casting problems, paint problems, fitting together problems, bad decals/stickers, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. :ninja

Now let's pray to the Force itself for the helmet not to encounter any more delays due to: casting problems, paint problems, fitting together problems, bad decals/stickers, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. :ninja

Are you purposefully trying to jinx this project? LOL

And Chinese New Year shutdown.

I just want ONE of my Biker Scout helmets! I don't care from who! eFX (at this rate, 3 years - but 2.5 + right now - waiting) or RS (rapidly approaching 2 years waiting)! :cry

And Chinese New Year shutdown.

I just want ONE of my Biker Scout helmets! I don't care from who! eFX (at this rate, 3 years - but 2.5 + right now - waiting) or RS (rapidly approaching 2 years waiting)! :cry

I'm in exactly the same situation. I only need one sodding helmet but neither vendor can get their act together. I only need a scout to finish my small collection, though I considered getting more pieces, but all these procrastinating vendors have sucked the fun out of it.

I'm in exactly the same situation. I only need one sodding helmet but neither vendor can get their act together. I only need a scout to finish my small collection, though I would have considered getting more pieces, but these procrastinating vendors have sucked all the fun out of it.

AMEN brother! :cheers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back