eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Again, for the fourth or fifth time, if anyone is having problems with getting full refunds from efx or ANOVOS then please contact me directly and I will represent you FREE OF CHARGE to work out a resolution with either company. I am a consumer law lawyer. So far no one on this board has taken me up on this offer, so why are there still posts about eFx and ANOVOS committing fraud against its customers? Are these posts from people who have not ordered from either company but just chiming in to fuel the flames?

Please note, that I will sue the hell out of either company if they have committed FRAUD against you and we can put them both out of business if that is what the RPF wants. It defies all logic and common sense that members continue to post complaints online accusing both companies of FRAUD, a serious allegation, but NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE, is willing to take a stand and go after either company. Why? Is it because eFx and ANOVOS are both really trying to satisfy their customers orders and are refunding customers money when requested and this BOARD is just a place to vent YOUR frustrations in the DELAYS on SHIPMENT and not getting the product you ordered? If so, I can understand that but as a lawyer I hate for anyone to feel cheated or defrauded by a company.

I understand the frustration in the delays as I have a lot more money invested in both ANOVOS and eFx than most members. I have personally chosen to wait it out, as I want the products. Both Joe and Brian, owners of anovos and efx, know that I have offered my services to any RPF member free of charge. I am just surprised that no one has asked for legal help but the posts keep coming in on how these two complies are running Ponzi schemes and committing fraud. If you REALLY think this is true and you are a victim of fraud and you can PROVE it in a COURT OF LAW, then CONTACT me and let's get after it. We can File suit. Take the "bastards" down. Of course if we win, that will mean the end end of both companies. Is that what everyone really wants? Other Comments? Complaints? Suggestions? I am here to provide you free legal advice and help in resolving your issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got this from Big Bad Toy Store. Just FYI.

Hello,

Thanks again for preordering from BigBadToyStore!

The purpose of this message is to inform you that we have received updated information regarding the arrival date of one of the items you currently have on preorder. We have implemented this feature to give you the most current information possible and help you manage your preorders. The updated information follows:

EFX10032 Scout Trooper Helmet Star Wars Episode VI: Return of The Jedi

The estimated time of arrival has been moved from 4th Quarter 2016 to February 2017 due to manufacturing delays. We will update our website as we receive further information.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL big surprise...more delays! I can understand "manufacturing delays", but this is just plain ridiculous and beyond that. So utterly unprofessional.

Last edited:
Again, for the fourth or fifth time, if anyone is having problems with getting full refunds from efx or ANOVOS then please contact me directly and I will represent you FREE OF CHARGE to work out a resolution with either company. I am a consumer law lawyer. So far no one on this board has taken me up on this offer, so why are there still posts about eFx and ANOVOS committing fraud against its customers? Are these posts from people who have not ordered from either company but just chiming in to fuel the flames?

Please note, that I will sue the hell out of either company if they have committed FRAUD against you and we can put them both out of business if that is what the RPF wants. It defies all logic and common sense that members continue to post complaints online accusing both companies of FRAUD, a serious allegation, but NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE, is willing to take a stand and go after either company. Why? Is it because eFx and ANOVOS are both really trying to satisfy their customers orders and are refunding customers money when requested and this BOARD is just a place to vent YOUR frustrations in the DELAYS on SHIPMENT and not getting the product you ordered? If so, I can understand that but as a lawyer I hate for anyone to feel cheated or defrauded by a company.

I understand the frustration in the delays as I have a lot more money invested in both ANOVOS and eFx than most members. I have personally chosen to wait it out, as I want the products. Both Joe and Brian, owners of anovos and efx, know that I have offered my services to any RPF member free of charge. I am just surprised that no one has asked for legal help but the posts keep coming in on how these two complies are running Ponzi schemes and committing fraud. If you REALLY think this is true and you are a victim of fraud and you can PROVE it in a COURT OF LAW, then CONTACT me and let's get after it. We can File suit. Take the "bastards" down. Of course if we win, that will mean the end end of both companies. Is that what everyone really wants? Other Comments? Complaints? Suggestions? I am here to provide you free legal advice and help in resolving your issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No offence - but obviously no one wants to take you up on your offer.

"It defies all common sense..." that after your "fourth or fifth" rant, that you cannot comprehend basic human emotions. People want to vent amongst likeminded people because they are unsatisfied with how they are being treated, and hope for empathy amongst their fellow enthusiasts. That takes a whole 15 seconds of their time. Going through the time-consuming effort to "sue" a company, isn't what anyone wants. They just want want they paid for YEARS AGO.

If someone wants to call if fraud on a forum - "who cares?" Is "fraud" the correct legally correct term? Who cares? People are upset because of horrendously bad service. Why does this disturb you so much? Why don't YOU take the initiative and start a class action from across all the forums?

Most people have enough on their plate to deal with on a day to day basis, and far more important things to focus our energies on...family, friends - the things that really matter.

It almost feels like you're inadvertently defending them.

No offence - but obviously no one wants to take you up on your offer.

"It defies all common sense..." that after your "fourth or fifth" rant, that you cannot comprehend basic human emotions. People want to vent amongst likeminded people because they are unsatisfied with how they are being treated, and hope for empathy amongst their fellow enthusiasts. That takes a whole 15 seconds of their time. Going through the time-consuming effort to "sue" a company, isn't what anyone wants. They just want want they paid for YEARS AGO.

If someone wants to call if fraud on a forum - "who cares?" Is "fraud" the correct legally correct term? Who cares? People are upset because of horrendously bad service. Why does this disturb you so much? Why don't YOU take the initiative and start a class action from across all the forums?

Most people have enough on their plate to deal with on a day to day basis, and far more important things to focus our energies on...family, friends - the things that really matter.

It almost feels like you're inadvertently defending them.

Wow!!!! No wonder the world is the way it is.

A member here is offering free legal help and your bashing him.

Nice.

I know, now you're gonna get mad and explain why I am wrong, call me names, or do whatever so many here do when their crappy behavior is called out, etc., bla, bla, but seriously you took time to crap on someone offering to help.

Well done.

Wow!!!! No wonder the world is the way it is.

A member here is offering free legal help and your bashing him.

Nice.

I know, now you're gonna get mad and explain why I am wrong, call me names, or do whatever so many here do when their crappy behavior is called out, etc., bla, bla, but seriously you took time to crap on someone offering to help.

Well done.

"Bashing him."

Don't you think he is bashing people who are concerned, or take issue with how they are being treated by these companies?

I find his tone aggressive and accusatory toward people, for simply stating their disappointment/feelings.

Oh well, each to their own.

"Bashing him."

Don't you think he is bashing people who are concerned, or take issue with how they are being treated by these companies?

I find his tone aggressive and accusatory toward people, for simply stating their disappointment/feelings.

Oh well, each to their own.

I really saw it as he is offering to help and wondering why everyone is just complaining but taking no action as EFX may stop acting like this if they faced legal action.

But I see what you mean and I appreciate that we can disagree in a civilized way. Sorry for sounding so aggressive.

Thomas

I really saw it as he is offering to help and wondering why everyone is just complaining but taking no action as EFX may stop acting like this if they faced legal action.

But I see what you mean and I appreciate that we can disagree in a civilized way. Sorry for sounding so aggressive.

Thomas

All good :)

Mois, Fraud is a word not to be taken lightly legally. Both for the person committing it and the one accusing it. My offer stands for
anyone who believes they have been taken advantage of and not receiving help. The fact that I have not been asked to sue ANOVOS or Efx is a good thing as they appear to be taking care of business and resolving issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, but I think you're stretching things a little here - I'm not aware that EFX is doing anything to resolve the Scout Helmet issue.

Cheers

Jez
Wait, so you're saying that the free Vader lids we received didn't fix everything?? :behave

(Personally still puzzled as to why they bothered doing that. In light of everything else I don't know how much good will it really bought them.)

Got this from Big Bad Toy Store. Just FYI.

Hello,

Thanks again for preordering from BigBadToyStore!

The purpose of this message is to inform you that we have received updated information regarding the arrival date of one of the items you currently have on preorder. We have implemented this feature to give you the most current information possible and help you manage your preorders. The updated information follows:

EFX10032 Scout Trooper Helmet Star Wars Episode VI: Return of The Jedi

The estimated time of arrival has been moved from 4th Quarter 2016 to February 2017 due to manufacturing delays. We will update our website as we receive further information.

I still believe we will, one day, receive our ordered Scout helmets. I, however, do NOT believe that we will have them on, or by, February 2017. I think it would be good & proper for BBTS to have a ":lol" face after the new date estimate. I hope that it will ship sometime in 2017.... but it's only hope. But I would bet good money that it won't be in February.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still believe we will, one day, receive our ordered Scout helmets. I, however, do NOT believe that we will have them on, or by, February 2017. I think it would be good & proper for BBTS to have a ":lol" face after the new date estimate. I hope that it will ship sometime in 2017.... but it's only hope. But I would bet good money that it won't be in February.

The possibility of successfully receiving the EFX Scout helmets in February 2017 is approximately 3,720 to 1.

The possibility of successfully receiving the EFX Scout helmets in February 2017 is approximately 3,720 to 1.

HAHAHHAHA, That just made my day Jkno.

BTW has anyone internationally gotten their free Vader helmet? I'm in Canada and still have not gotten a thing.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back