eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Gino,
After all these years of posts and pms, it was very cool to finally meet you brother.
I really enjoyed talkin with you,those cell pics were awesome. I was gonna come back by for futher conversation but i had to get back home for possible preperations due to certain weather conditions on the way.
And seeing the Scout in person, it was amazing to say the least. The fans are gonna be totally pleased.

p.s. i want that 3po helmet...grin.

Thanks man! Same here.
No worries, we wanted to get out of dodge as well.
All I could think of was my plane falling out of the sky like in Superman Returns because of the stupid hurricane.

I don't know what you're talking about. :angel

Well, gonna need me a Limited. Want it clean and sturdy. Don't care about material of the original. Don't want it weathered. Me like clean fiberglass just fine.

I was gonna get a Wolf kit and as cool as they are I think it will be worth the extra money to not have to build yet another helmet.

Time to start saving, assuming I ever find a new teaching job.

Someone posted an interesting question on RS:

If the visor is fiberglass and the dome is abs, does that mean they will age + look differnyt over time with the abs somewhat yellowing from any indirect sunlight?
That will look odd. I hope efx consider this in their decision.

Very interesting point! Two different materials = two different ways of aging, no matter if painted or not.

This is a great looking helmet.

eFX might not be able to please everyone but as far as I am concerned I remember the days when Don Post and Altmanns were the best licensed helmets.

eFX have totally eclipsed the efforts of previous licensed companies.

I am looking forward to this coming out along with the next eFX helmets :thumbsup

Yeah I have to agree with that. I hope the rumors are true about the legend being abs. Gino has done an awesome job regardless.:)

Ben

Yes, if they use ABS for the Scout Trooper hopefully that will mean a better chance that they will use ABS for the Legend 'Hero' Stormtrooper as well.

I'd be down for getting the Limited.

I'm sure eFX is on it, but they probably slowed up a bit to work on ANH Vader issues and ship the TIEs. Clear the plate so to speak.

Great build.

Though, I never understood the design of the Scout Helmet.
I wouldn't wear blinders riding a bicycle, why would anyone wear them riding a 200 mile per hour flying motorcycle?

...because you don´t want giant flying Endor insects hitting your face at 200mph but mostly because the writer/ director thought it´d look cool ;)

Markus

It looks like scout helmet has been put on the back burner which is really sad because it's a must have for a lot of people including me :(

Yes, really interested in this as well. Would definitely order. My guess is Lucasfilms has something to do with it - may be they are waiting to tie it up with the anniversary of ROJ. Surprisingly there is not a single 1/6 action figure of scout trooper, not counting Hasbro.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back