Silicone Sigourney/Ripley Portrait - FULL FIGURE ALMOST DONE P8

Re: Silicone Sigourney/Ripley Portrait - IAN HOLM impression P7...

Thanks everyone!!!! (y)thumbsup

Nice one Phil :thumbsup

And thanks Bjorn thats very kind. My best to the family.

Waiting on a slightly smaller flightsuit then I'm gonna have it acid died to a pale grey/blue hopefully.....but its almost there and I'll take some proper pictures soon :cool

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/wilysteve/SigFigc_zps989e0506.jpg

Man if I didn't know better I'd say that was a living human being standing there! Everyday i and amazed by the talent on this board. Great work!

I've been on the RPF for a long time now and I don't visit very often nowadays, but I too keep coming back to look at this. Steve, mate, this is the BEST piece of work I have seen in my 13 years as a member of the RPF. You were a fantastic sculptor at uni, and obviously gonna do well, but it is still amazing how far you have come. What are you working on at the moment? Message me.

This is simply world class. Iv followed this on here from start to finish like many others. Just truly outstanding !
Cant really say much else . You are supremely talented Steve and cant wait to see what other gems you have lined up.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back