Silicone Sigourney/Ripley Portrait - FULL FIGURE ALMOST DONE P8

Re: Silicone Sigourney/Ripley Portrait UPDATE P2

AMAZING, AWESOME, FANTASTIC, OUTSTANDING, REMARKABLE, GREAT
Am I missing any more words to describe this piece of art?

Re: Silicone Sigourney/Ripley Portrait EYEBROWS!! P4

So real it scares me. I am beyond impressed! Wow, amazing, stunning, etc........

how thrilling!! so happy to get a great tribute to the Alien³ Ripley before you go ahead and finish her. i really hope you manage to have her go viral! you deserve all the thumbs up you can get! i just can't wait for Sigourney to get around to "looking in the mirror." :)

Its just like looking at a photo of Sigourney! its Amazing! (y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

That really is something. I've watched your progress with high hopes, and this has far surpassed my expectations.
Very well done Sir.

David

The time and effort it took you to get your skills to this point are so worth it. This is freakishly good work!

Am I imagining it, or did you give her NOSTRIL HAIR?!
That's mindblowing...

Oh my god This is looking amazing! I wonder if Sigourney Weaver has seen this. Id be blown away if I were her

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

That is Totally Smokin Awesome, Ive seen every realistic silicone bust out there and yours is the best hands down. Your very very talented.

Likeness is great.
Hit it with a TAD bit of Make up. Skin looks too "mottled red" to me.

Amazing otherwise...

Crumbs. Thanks guys!!!! :thumbsup

Ray22
Re: Silicone Sigourney/Ripley Portrait UPDATE P2
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilysteve
Thanks guys! Love Jordus work so thats a massive complement!!
If he sees yours he's gonna love this also, man you are up there with him in talent and skill would have to say you are equals.

Thats crazy! Thanks man :$

azuredivina
how thrilling!! so happy to get a great tribute to the Alien³ Ripley before you go ahead and finish her. i really hope you manage to have her go viral! you deserve all the thumbs up you can get! i just can't wait for Sigourney to get around to "looking in the mirror."

Thank you very much! Had to be done, shame I couldn't do 2 versions. :thumbsup

DAVIDYR1
That really is something. I've watched your progress with high hopes, and this has far surpassed my expectations.
Very well done Sir.

David

Thanks David!!!

Qui-Gonzalez
The time and effort it took you to get your skills to this point are so worth it. This is freakishly good work!

Thats quite a poignant one for me thanks :thumbsup

Scapey
Am I imagining it, or did you give her NOSTRIL HAIR?!
That's mindblowing...

Ha, kind of, but you're supposed to imagine it. No real hair, just a paint effect :)

XTRMN8R17 Oh my god This is looking amazing! I wonder if Sigourney Weaver has seen this. Id be blown away if I were her

I hope she gets to see it I really do :thumbsup

BATMANN
That is Totally Smokin Awesome, Ive seen every realistic silicone bust out there and yours is the best hands down. Your very very talented.

Thanks thats very humbling!

BrundelFly
Likeness is great.
Hit it with a TAD bit of Make up. Skin looks too "mottled red" to me.

Amazing otherwise...

Thanks BrundelFly :thumbsup To me though, its a flustered look that I was trying to capture, most of the reference I used for colouring was from scenes with high adrenaline

Ok, so this might be a bit annoying but I need to post this buzzfeed link to the rest of the images as I'm trying (possibly in vein) to get it to the front page. So please click on this link to support the work and see many more images. Thanks!!

#SiliconeSigourney @SculptorSteve

finalhd10.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back