Silicone Sigourney/Ripley Portrait - FULL FIGURE ALMOST DONE P8

Re: Silicone Sigourney/Ripley Portrait FINISHED!!! P5 Woohoo!

Amazing, amazing, amazing!

My hat's off to you!
How many hours did you spend on it all, from start to finish?

Nah, scratch that, how many hours have you spent in your LIFE to become this good?

I know it's a while since it was finished, but I just wanted to say I hope you got some well deserved publicity (and some high paying gigs) out of it!

You truly deserve it!

I can't wrap my head around the fact that she's a sculpt, even after seeing the truncated arms and torso.

Has Ms. Weaver seen this?

Woah! Missed all of these! Thanks kindly everyone (y)$

Phil: You're way too kind mate! Sorry I wasn't around to meet in town at the weekend. Had absolutely no money or time in the end. Seriously not even for a phonecall :rolleyes Hope you had a good visit though and hope you come back down soon!

TomSpinaDesigns
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberman
This is clearly, IMO, the GREATEST most lifelike bust ever made my a member of this forum to date. The passion shines through from a REAL talent yet humble guy with true talent... One day he'll get the reward his genius deserves.
Very well said. I keep coming back to this as a real stand out in the realm of realism.

Tom

Thats awesome, thanks Tom!

fskn
I see you're out of bubblegum...

Ha! Then you know what I came for...:cool

askernas
Amazing, amazing, amazing!

My hat's off to you!
How many hours did you spend on it all, from start to finish?

Nah, scratch that, how many hours have you spent in your LIFE to become this good?

Ha, answer is a lifetime to both

WarPig
I can't wrap my head around the fact that she's a sculpt, even after seeing the truncated arms and torso.

Has Ms. Weaver seen this?

Thanks man. Not yet but I'm working on it so fingers crossed :thumbsup

Currently converting her into a full figure. Heres a little Ian Holm impression as an inadvertent result of the progress:

sigholmes_zps2ed73b58.jpg

And here are her hands, literally (almost) - retooled from an Alien 3 mould.

IMG_3704_zpsa7354991.jpg

And a quick test on the mannequin with a German flightsuit I had...

IMG_3611_zpsfc8e35e3.jpg

Thanks again guys!

Re: Silicone Sigourney/Ripley Portrait - IAN HOLM impression P7...

185.gif

daaaaaamn...so human-like....you don't even see this quality at madame Tussaud :)

Wow, what a masterpiece ! the most realistic skin paint up iv'e ever seen. Your skills are Masterful Steve. Doesn't get any better !

Unbelievablle! one of the best ive seen....period

Seriously, this is the best reproduction of an human i ever seen in my life! Speechless, really!

Phil: You're way too kind mate! Sorry I wasn't around to meet in town at the weekend. Had absolutely no money or time in the end. Seriously not even for a phonecall :rolleyes Hope you had a good visit though and hope you come back down soon!

Hey Steve, No worries matey. We'll arrange another time. I'll buy a drink or 3... :lol

This is without a doubt the best human made life size portrait i have ever seen,
best sculpt, paintjob, teeth job pose etc. I bow to you Steve :eek
I have not been online here for a while, but this made my motivation stronger
to produce better busts and statues in the future.

You and i Steve are not friends anymore, which is sad. But i am also human and you must get an honest feedback for this kind of work. I have learned a lot from you and your art skills, and i can honestly say that i have never worked with a more talented artist in my entire life.

I wish you a great career Steve and hope that you will get big credits for your work, live well

Gutoorrr! (Cheers)
Bjorn

Thanks everyone!!!! (y)thumbsup

Nice one Phil :thumbsup

And thanks Bjorn thats very kind. My best to the family.

Waiting on a slightly smaller flightsuit then I'm gonna have it acid died to a pale grey/blue hopefully.....but its almost there and I'll take some proper pictures soon :cool

SigFigc_zps989e0506.jpg

Absolut sensational work. Beside the Tarkin bust once shown here on the RPF its the best human bust i've ever seen. Thanks for showing this piece of art.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back