Silicone Sigourney/Ripley Portrait - FULL FIGURE ALMOST DONE P8

Re: Silicone Sigourney/Ripley Portrait FINISHED!!! P5 Woohoo!

You win the internet man. Just amazing. Shared.

I've never in all my life seen a sculpture this accurate AND lifelike. This can't be just a hobby, you have to be getting paid the big bucks. This is more than talent, period.

Hi! I saw it first on the net Before i subscribe to the Forum I was sure that it was made from a Life cast of her! I can't believe that you made it from scratch!! That is just awesome!! Congratulations!

i have never seen a sculpture so lifelike its hard to believe its not real until you show the bust pic and freaked me out:):thumbsup

Totally amazing work never seen anything so life like, well done!

Incredible, absolutely amazing work, well done!

Peter

Silicone Sigourney/Ripley Portrait FINISHED!!! P5 Woohoo!

Good grief that's good! My 6 year old son refuses to believe she's not real!

This is clearly, IMO, the GREATEST most lifelike bust ever made my a member of this forum to date. The passion shines through from a REAL talent yet humble guy with true talent... One day he'll get the reward his genius deserves.

I saw the Facebook post of this last night and shared it. This is absolutely incredible!!! I've been seriously thinking about giving sculpting a try because I've been getting a little burned out on 2D lately. I know I will not be able to come even close to this caliber of work, but you're inspiring me to give it a shot!! Thank you for your passion and skill!!!

This is clearly, IMO, the GREATEST most lifelike bust ever made my a member of this forum to date. The passion shines through from a REAL talent yet humble guy with true talent... One day he'll get the reward his genius deserves.

Very well said. I keep coming back to this as a real stand out in the realm of realism.

(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Tom

Very well said. I keep coming back to this as a real stand out in the realm of realism.

(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Tom

Absolutely right! :thumbsup

Steve has this uncanny ability to capture likenesses far earlier than most and is extremely consistant. Everything he does looks very organic with no indication it was hewn for the hand of man.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back