Silicone Sigourney/Ripley Portrait - FULL FIGURE ALMOST DONE P8

Re: Silicone Sigourney/Ripley Portrait EYEBROWS!! P4

finalhd10.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Second time I comment on this thread. I showed this to a friend who doesn't care for fx makeup and sculpture, and he litteraly shat bricks. A whole bunch of big hard bricks.

Re: Silicone Sigourney/Ripley Portrait FINISHED!!! P5 Woohoo!

Damn you got the hair looking right! I have seen some great sculpts just to miss the mark with a crappy wig but you nailed this, anyone will mistake this for the real Sigourney if they didn't know it's a sculpt.

One of the best I have ever scene. I wish you could get weaver to see this!

HOLY...!

That's absolutely brilliant/perfect/everything else that's good!! Truly like looking at a photo of the real thing.

Just doesn't get any better than that, Steve. Congratulates on an incredible piece of work.

Al

This is an absolute masterpiece and I still can not grasp how human hands can make something THAT lifelike from scratch - incredible, and not one of the best I've seen on these boards but hands down THE BEST. Capturing people with hard-to-get-right likenesses on this level should win you many first prizes, man...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back