Justice League

The first 7 minutes of footage has been leaked:

https://youtu.be/38wb02PI89Y

Looks like the rumors were true...a dark story dealing with an alien invasion of our planet.

but rumors can't possibly be right, and it's all sunshines and roses, right? ;o)... actually, I'd MUCH Rather see the link than the real film ;o)

another d ark and depressing story. joy.

those wouldn't be bad if there was actually some meat and fun to them. instead, it's just dark for the sake of dark to separate it from marvel, with a bit of weirdness thrown in that they think is humor, maybe? (My mom's name is martha!)

This movie looks like a turd recently pooped from a butt.

My sincerest sympathies that you wont be able to enjoy the film.

Batman-Sad-Meme.jpg

Oh I will doubtless see it, and derive what enjoyment I can from it, but Snyder has shown me two drab visions of DC Comics properties and I don't expect anything more at this point.

Reports are, Joss Whedon is finishing Justice League for a November release, due to the suicide of Zack & Deborah Snyder's daughter.

The tragedy occurred a couple of weeks ago, but was kept out of the media. Whedon was already writing new scenes for the film, when he was asked to take over.

Horrible news, but I'm really curious as to how this film will end up. I don't think they could be on more opposite ends of the directing spectrum.

Last edited:
Very sad news indeed, just read it elsewhere and was about to post it.

Goes to show that it's not always so glamour behind the scenes, movies are made by people devoting countless hours trying to make something they hope we'll enjoy, sometimes at the detriment of everything else.
That's the main reason you never saw nor never will see me trash a movie. If I didn't enjoy it, I'll say so but that's it. Very few movies set out to be bad, and the cast and crew worked just as hard as for any other movies. And to work on set, you need to be driven by something, the love of movies for most, it's not a job for everyone. That alone deserves some measure of respect.

Very interesting though to see Joss Whedon overseeing the finishing of the movie. I don't think it will change anything to Zack's vision, it's already far into post-production, but if you told me 5 years ago that Whedon will be involved in both the Avengers, and Justice League, I wouldn't have believed you !

Genuinely gutted to read this this morning. Such a horrible thing to go through - I hope they and their family can find any form of peace with it, though I'm sure they never truly will. Absolutely haunting that the daughter wrote a novel, and had Deb Snyder read it first. And it included a quote, which she included in every piece of writing she did, which was “We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk. Which is at once beautiful and awful to think about.

In regards to the film, I can only imagine that as much as Joss will be taking the reigns, as the family heals, I'm sure Zack will still be inputting with Joss. Especially if they had already been collaborating for additional scenes. Life can be so **** sometimes.

Will Superman appear in Justice League???

I am a great fan of Superman and I have listened some rumours that Superman will not appear in justice league is it true ???

No no, he’s definitely in the movie. The only question is when he’ll pop up, and how. I’m hoping for mid-movie, in a black suit (mullet optional), but probably it would be more towards the end. But I’d say there is a pretty good chance we’ll see the black suit.

1500x500.jpg
Very Alex Ross, I dig it ! Regarding Affleck, whatever happens, we won't find out during SDCC or before JL. Announcing he's out before JL is out would be really bad for DC, so they all are going to keep their mouth shut until then I would guess. And I'm personally not sure at all any of this is true, but there is so much turmoil happening behind the scenes that there must be something going on...

Thought that trailer seemed better than the last. Two things though, I still think movie Flash seems terrible and the Superman talk in that felt like they were talking about a different Superman. Cavill's Superman just wasn't bright/inspiring enough to deserve that kind of talk. You need someone like Reeves Superman for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding Affleck, whatever happens, we won't find out during SDCC or before JL. Announcing he's out before JL is out would be really bad for DC, so they all are going to keep their mouth shut until then I would guess. And I'm personally not sure at all any of this is true, but there is so much turmoil happening behind the scenes that there must be something going on...

I'm seeing multiple reports from people at SDCC that say that during the JL panel Affleck said he was doing the solo Batman movie, so the rumors could be unfounded or it could just be more spin. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Here's the actual video of him saying it

https://youtu.be/ECKalsdahlE?t=5m54s

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back