Daredevil (Netflix Series)

Cool to see they are going with the early suit first. Hopefully by the end we will have something closer to the classic. I am a DC guy, but Daredevil is my favorite Marvel character, and I wanna see him get the best possible treatment

Did anyone from the rpf see the footage it sounds brilliant? I'll admit I do enjoy the film especially the directors cut but I hope this will be far truer to the comics

Nice. Solid casting. The approach to Ben Urich is an interesting one, at least based on my understanding of the character, but Vondie Curtis-Hall can handle the role. I'll be very interested to see how this all goes down.

Marvel & Netflix will premiere Daredevil on April 10.

Marvel & Netflix Announce Release Date for Marvel's Daredevil | News | Marvel.com

"Season 1 of Marvel’s Daredevil will premiere with 13 one-hour episodes on April 10, 2015 at 12:01 a.m. PT in all territories where Netflix is available."

B6w4EVMCIAAUCyB.jpg:large

Can't wait! Looks like the first season will include aspects of The Man Without Fear limited series, which I picked up recently in TPB format. For those unaware, this is a slightly redone version of Daredevil's origin story from the ones depicted way back when by Frank Miller. It's still written by Miller, but it's a bit more fleshed out, and modifies some aspects of the tale. It's a fantastic read, although it's a short one (the TPB itself is deceptively thick -- about half of it is given to cut cells and a script on which the TPB, and originally a movie proposal, were based). I'll be curious to see how they manage the transition, considering that the TPB actually takes place largely while Matt is in college, and eventually post-law school, rather than when Nelson & Murdock has become a running lawfirm, and when Karen Page is their secretary.

Can't wait for the first real look... don't care for the costume (I'm sure it'll evolve) but if the writing and acting are solid, that's all that matters.

Last edited:
Well, it definitely looks like they're taking plot points from The Man Without Fear, which, in my opinion, is all to the good.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back