Show me your Iron Man suit

11074098_10207079559495224_851783019654336359_n.jpg

My Foam Build MK IV.
Currently working on a 3D printed MK IV/42 Hybrid

Danlex9 Great mk45 brother. Thanks for posting your videos on YouTube. Quite the inspiration for my own build.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Mk 40 is coming along nicely and should be finished by the end of summer (right on time for Games Com 2017 in Germany).

DSC02214_1.JPG

With now having access to a 3D Printer and Laser Cutter at my local maker space, it has opened up a whole new area of possibilities for making stuff for the suit.

The eyes are lasercut acrylic, the repulsors are made the same way but not finished yet.

Only things left to build regarding the suit are the shins and boots, then it will be on to electronics and detailing.

Still thinking bout starting a thread with this build, idk if people would be interested. Mainly because its already a little bit late in the process! :p

Best regards, Cri7e

My Mk 40 is coming along nicely and should be finished by the end of summer (right on time for Games Com 2017 in Germany).

View attachment 723876

With now having access to a 3D Printer and Laser Cutter at my local maker space, it has opened up a whole new area of possibilities for making stuff for the suit.

The eyes are lasercut acrylic, the repulsors are made the same way but not finished yet.

Only things left to build regarding the suit are the shins and boots, then it will be on to electronics and detailing.

Still thinking bout starting a thread with this build, idk if people would be interested. Mainly because its already a little bit late in the process! [emoji14]

Best regards, Cri7e
Awesome! I just bought a 3d printer as well. I'll be slowly replace my foam mk46 piece by piece. Hope to see you at gamescom

FB: facebook.com/ironmarkprops1
IG: instagram.com/ironmarkprops

Here's my MkIII from a few years ago:
12555048993_7269f6e139_c.jpg

14044917977_c4629ab1db_c.jpg

I've got a build thread here: LINK.
One of these days I need to resize the thighs and upper arms, but for right now it looks okay:
34696052881_89d0062b9e_c.jpg

I'm also planning on making a MkII once I've resized the parts. In the meantime, I'm working on the War Machine 1.0 with @clonesix. I've got a build thread for that suit here: LINK

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back