Show me your Iron Man suit

Heres my mark 46EVA foam suit , it almost finish :)
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0058.JPG

This is my first post and I am excited to share my Iron Man Mark VII suit. I have included some pics from my recent appearance at Dallas Comic Con in October. I am also planing a post to review how I built the armor and my plans for the future of the suit. This is my version 2 of the suit.

IMG_7368.jpgIMG_7353.jpgIMG_7374.jpgIMG_7372.jpg

Here is a picture of the Iron Man mark 3 suit that i have been building lately. Iv put resin-ApoxAmite on the cardboard then fiber glassing the inside. It has turned out well. Here is a picture of what it looks like.

Attachments

• Doc2.docx
    400.8 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
Awesome suits here.I´m blown away.I would also be happy to have one...whats the best way to start?I need to build it perfect for my body because I have some muscles more to hide under the armor!:lol
I wanna build only the suit...for the helmet I would use a fiberglass kit or one of the new Hasbro ones.I think a bigger helmet would be better for me because my shoulders are to wide for one with the screenaccurate size.

Hey everybody,

I am very inspired by all the awesome work you guys are showing here.

Im currently working on a less common seen Iron Man suit, the Mk 40 "Shotgun". The material I am using is Sintra/Forex (Expanded PVC Foam Sheets).
Im trying to achieve maximum moveability by still looking awesome! For example, the abs are completely collapsible, same as the neck.

IMG-20161109-WA0013.jpg

Regards, Cri7e

This is my first Iron Man Suit! Mark IV. Debuting at Megacon in Orlando this May!
I'm really excited about this and looking forward to more future upgrades as well (I have a thread on here looking for suggestions on upgraded Arc Reactors and Repulsors)
IMG_2470.JPGIMG_2472.JPGIMG_7579.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back