My STAR TREK TOS Full Scale Bridge Science Station

WONDERFUL! That's has to be a lot of fun! :)

When I completed it I didn't quite get the zing I thought I would, Sofaking. I think it's because I spent so many months working on every single part of it.

I really love it but people who come to see it are the luckiest because they get the full first time impact and thrill. For me it's pretty much, "Yeah. Ok. Nice job."

:lol
Jon

Oh ,now that is just the coolest.....wow...can you just go ahead and build the whole bridge of the enterprise.....please ???.........lol......awesome work....

Oh ,now that is just the coolest.....wow...can you just go ahead and build the whole bridge of the enterprise.....please ???.........lol......awesome work....

Thanks very much. Nothing would make me happier...well, close...but I'm a little short on the square footage needed. By quite a bit.

I am going to tackle the Captain's chair this month. That will keep me busy.

:thumbsup
Jon

I added the sounds to the video.

Jon will have to chime in to see if he is adding them to the station
itself. I think he was planning on it but I will let him answer that to
be sure.

Thanks very much everyone. I am planning to add sound to it eventually. I want to do it right though and not just put in some low-cost module.

Also looking at some changes to the computer console section near the speaker box to add a little more pizazz to it with a flashing "fire-fly" type lighting effect on those top 12 lights. Going to re-do the blinking panels as well with LEDs, proper scaled light cells and an accurate left side panel. The one in there is just the test box I created when I first toyed with the idea of making this.

I am planning to sell this eventually as I cannot keep it in my apartment permanently. All upgrades will be done when I find an interested buyer.

Jon

BLOWN AWAY...love it...always wanted to see a full scale TOS bridge.....be aweome to have as a man cave/movie room...with the tv screen right where the actual screen would have been on the enterprise. :love

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back