Best theater room ever?

Although I like your way of thinking,....but it would be impossible to build it for under $100k. Itll cost more than that just in the bare construction. Its got its own elevator that goes underground,....it has a full size replica tumbler,....it has a 30' exit tunnel that dead ends under ground. Just the technology alone is in the 100s of thousands.

If it has all of those features, then yes, the price is well calculated and justified. Really cool, really, really cool. I´d love to have clients who´d spend the cash on such a theater room.

Looks frakking awesome, not for me but still awesome. I prefer more comfortable seats that you could curl up on. Still if anyone wanted to build me one like this I wouldn't say no!.

Although I like your way of thinking,....but it would be impossible to build it for under $100k. Itll cost more than that just in the bare construction. Its got its own elevator that goes underground,....it has a full size replica tumbler,....it has a 30' exit tunnel that dead ends under ground. Just the technology alone is in the 100s of thousands.

I realize some of the features necessitate a high price, but if you've got 2 mil to spend on a theatre room, it should look unbelievable. Gimme 2 million to spend on one room and i'll blow you out of the water with a design as well.

With some of the rooms i've seen people doing here, giving them 100k to work on their design would generate results that'd blow me away i'd imagine. What they do on much lower budgets than that blow me away - that millenium falcon style game room comes to mind for one. Another would be the POTC bedroom.

When you spend 2 mil on a room, there really isn't a limit to what you can do.

OMG! That is sooo awesome!

With everything so high tech, high priced and custom made, seems
to me that $2 million USD would barely cover the cost of the cave
with the Batmobile and tunnel behind the bookcases, and an elevator
to get you down there.

Must be nice to be that rich :cry

Shylaah

Even though this shouts to the super nerd in me, I think I would pass...although I do like certain elements and would love to have a games room with a Batsuit and gadgets sat in an alcove looking like they are ready for action.

That Pirates-themed room they did is just incredible. Ultra-cool...

Anyone know if more images of it exist (besides the two or three on the company's web site)...?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back