First project War Machine

Voodoo

Hi all, im hoping that creating this thread will help me finish my WM build(im using the WM pep files found http://www.therpf.com/f24/war-machine-high-def-pepakura-team-up-113492/) and help others in the future. Iv never used any of the techniques used in pepakura builds before so im learning while doing. my motto has always been practice makes perfect so i hope you guys can give me some advice to get the skills down quicker.

2012_07_25_22_58_16.jpg

so this was my first stopping point, i cut the pepakura out with scissors and used super glue and masking tape to attach the peices together. as you can see the mask is very wide, im not sure if this was because i didnt pep it right or what. so to counter this i taped it on the inside to the helmet.

2012_07_29_18_15_15.jpg

this was my next stopping point. close to finishing the build and able to try it on. i noticed that it was tight on even without the next steps (resin and fiberglass) but im hoping that it wont add to much thickness on. I have not altered the original design or scaling of this helmet. My head measures 59cm around and is about 18cm wide.

will post more when done.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back