Hi! I have boobs and I make...

^ Thank you Aeon! I just have a couple more posts to make here (without flooding you guys) before I can actually post some WIP and completed suits haha <3

I'm Natasha and I'm sort of lacking in the boob department but I work on armor with my husband and I sew. I started out with the 501st but now I have costumes from many different films and a collection of some screen used things as well. I also love historical clothing.

Half the time I get mistaken for a guy when I post on here. I love my avatar too much to change it to something more feminine though.

I'm rather new, but I make costumes and props. I'll have my workshop soon, so I can't wait to finally finish off things that I started!

Hi! I make things (and um, have boobs)!
I've been a member for a while, but I'm still mostly a lurker and non-poster. I've done theater props professionally, and make a lot of costumes/props both replica and original for myself (and my man, "Murphoid" who's also a member). Everyone's work is so impressive, I get really intimidated about posting my own work. :$ Also, I'm really really bad about not doing progress photos, especially of ANY of my past stuff (which is most of it, since life/job has been getting in the way of me doing new things for the past couple of years).

I hope to become a more active member, and I'm so glad to see some more ladies on here! :cheers

Oh! Also, I do historical costuming/prop making.

And I like parentheses.

Half the time I get mistaken for a guy when I post on here. I love my avatar too much to change it to something more feminine though.

My name is in my signature and I'm "bro'ed" almost every time I post, so don't bother changing your avatar ;)

Me: started in fabrics, leather, and corset making about 5-6 years ago, have gravitated towards armor making in the last year or so. Also picked up sculpting in the last year.

I'm new to the forum but not to costuming :) I was a Lara Croft lookalike since I was 16 or 17--so long ago now that I can't even remember exactly! I took a long break from costuming since I grew up a bit, but now I've been so inspired lately by such strong characters out there in the world I've been trying to pick it back up again.

I'm much better at working with props than I am at sewing, which I think I'm starting to hate entirely, haha. I'm excited to try and learn casting and mold-making, rigid 3D costume pieces had always been my foil in the past so I want to kick that right in the shins.

Also, this was my first post here! Hi everyone ^^

Hi RPF! It's me, Deunan, aka SeattleZam on other boards, 501st, Brotherhood, and several other costuming groups too.

I'm a solo artist, no hubby, no help. I do soft costume work, leatherwork, props from plastic (no metal), and replicas. I cast and sculpt. I'm a professional digital artist and a professional fine artist. I've also worked on video games. I also teach costume and replica making to anyone local, as a way of giving back to a very awesome community.

Oh yeah, and I have boobs.

photostream

Pic is Luminara Belt buckle I sculpted and cast, it's for C6 costume.

Deunan/WhiteHart/etc

I make stuff to. To much stuff that nothing gets finished lol but i hope to have my Halo Reach (currently working on the helmet) or Mass Effect costume done for Halloween. Reach for November 4th for Halo 4 even though it's not a Halo 4 Spartan.

Sup! I'm Hydra, I have fatty chest lumps and they are often covered in bondo and styrene dust!

I sew and cast many a thing in resin, vacuum form, scratch build and sculpt. I am women, hear me roar!

Your bounty hunter costume is AMAZING!

I was a Lara Croft lookalike since I was 16 or 17--
Hey! I remember you (not to sound creepy). Back when I was working on my Lara Croft costume I used to be on the lookalike websites all the time admiring what others had done. Welcome!

This part is awesome. I know this is difficult. At least IMO. I just started kind of corseting training, and it's awesome!

Yay! Yeah, it really can be. Fortunately, I have access to a lot of original stuff (and a killer network of helpful people) to study and go by. Sometimes I enjoy the research as much as anything else.
And that's awesome! :) I've thought about corset training, but I don't have a corset I'm happy with yet.

Hello boobed comrades!

This is actually my first post on this site. I have been following the rpf for a long time, just was always too intimidated to put up any of my work with such amazing artists all on here. But I thought, why not? Sucked it up, and created an account. I do a whole lot of different things, I started out just your normal geeky cosplayer, trying to figure out how to make costumes with hot glue instead of sewing. But now, I sew, I make props, I especially love to sculpt, and really like anything that has to do with the special fx world.

Its nice to meet everyone, finally.

Yay! Yeah, it really can be. Fortunately, I have access to a lot of original stuff (and a killer network of helpful people) to study and go by. Sometimes I enjoy the research as much as anything else.
And that's awesome! :) I've thought about corset training, but I don't have a corset I'm happy with yet.
I'm using this one: It's pretty seamless under most of my costumes, too! But I JUST started using it. :)
Meschantes Corsetry - Ready to Wear Corsets

I'll join in! I'm Becky and me and my boobs are most well known for being in a star trek corset that I made. Google it, you can't escape them.

Other then that I learned sewing by being into theatre and working on musicals. Now I have my own business where I do custom costumes for others. I have a few professional credits as well and am trying to expand on that to get some more.

I find myself still liking the sexy costume every once in a while but having so much more fun working on obscure costumes and original stuff. Also I love making male costumes for my fiance as I find guy costumes to be so much more interesting at times. :)

Boobs....check.

Costumes...check.

I mostly sew, but have made costumes with parts that are armor, plastic, leather, foam, clay etc. etc. etc. I try to do as much as I can on my own or it just doesn't feel like it's mine. Fortunately I have an outstanding group of friends with all kinds of skills who help me learn and expand to new areas.

Between those made for myself and those made for others, I'm going to take a stab at approximately 200 costumes. Maybe more. I never really counted. I have probably 50 or 60 at home right now. And wouldn't ya know it....I feel like I have nothing to wear to DCon. hahahaha

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back