bird in flight or not

eh up buddy yeah it`ll have the option of in flight and landed,also the boardin ramp will have the same option up or down,the problem starts for me with the lights,i`ll have to have a circuit board make cos of the optional landin lights,engines which i dont want on at the same time,but thats light years away.cheers mym8

Sounds like a good plan. Im sure youll find electric parts that can do that when the time comes.

I think this build is very nice and I hope its ok if I repost some pics from your album:
14896-front-view-underneat.jpg

14894-top-view-my-bird-s-90-percent.jpg

14892-engine-decks-detail-near-killed-off-year.jpg

Keep the updates coming. :cheers

Last edited:
eh up buddy no i dont mind at all mym8,i`ve asked one of me m8s if he can do it,if not i`ll look comercialy.not sure yet loads of time between now and then.....could win the lottery!:lol

eh up all,sorry for bein so long between logs but here i am,i`ve finished one leg and half way through the second at this rate i`ll have them done by christmas.lol heres some images for ya

eh up buddy,cheers mym8,i might done abit more when me hang over clears away....oooowww my head:facepalm

eh up all,i`ve started on my cage on the second one not finished it should have i done tomoz,so i`ll put some images on again once it`s done.peza(feelin better):lol

eh up all,sorry for bein away for so long.i`ve now finished 3 front legs and half way through by first back leg,but i`m strugglin to get images of the linkage between them(2 legs joined together).if anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated...cheers peza:facepalm

eh up everyone,i`ve now managed to finish off my 3 front legs apart from the hangin cable lines and have started on first of my back legs.
i`ve built the 2 feet,the supportin rods and finished the 2 cages? off tonight,i`m hopin to get most of the first leg finished in the next 2 weeks!(hopefully).
here is some images of my progress so far and i hope ya like...cheers peza
p.s these legs are a nightmare and i cant stop thinkin about them when i`m tryin to go sleep,so cant wait to finish them:facepalm:sleep:cry

hope things quieten down for ya at work mym8.naz
thanks randy its been a good learnin curve and helped me realise if you never try you`ll never know!i`d not done any scratchin before this build and apart from the odd kit i can see me doin mostly scratchin from now on,i`ve got the head banger bug!!lol cheers peza,are you buildin anything at the mo mym8?:cheers

eh up all,there is where im so far with my back legs,i`ve just got to do a bit of tiding up and fine detailing and im glad to say that ones finished!OH HAPPY DAYS!like i`ve said before i should have these done for christmas.hope ya like cheers peza

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back