Fierfek's Iron Man 3 Mark VIII Pepakura Files

Re: Fierfek's Iron Man Mark VIII Pepakura File

I am looking for some advice here. i want to build a suit but i don't know which one to build i like the mark 3 and the mark 7 but i want to build the mark 8 because it just came out. i am new to pepakura what would you recommend?. Thanks and the renderings look really good.

I am looking for some advice here. i want to build a suit but i don't know which one to build i like the mark 3 and the mark 7 but i want to build the mark 8 because it just came out. i am new to pepakura what would you recommend?. Thanks and the renderings look really good.
Thanks, I'm glad you like my work. Personally, I would go with the new MK VIII because there aren't many builds of the suit yet and I'm really taken with the design. I'm looking at doing the armor sometime in the near future.

Thanks, I'm glad you like my work. Personally, I would go with the new MK VIII because there aren't many builds of the suit yet and I'm really taken with the design. I'm looking at doing the armor sometime in the near future.

And if you make the file count me in brother!!! your work is awesome!!! can't get better than that!!

Fierfeks files are awesome, i just fiberglassed mine, but ive been busy with other builds so i dont know when ill start it

And if you make the file count me in brother!!! your work is awesome!!! can't get better than that!!

Fierfeks files are awesome, i just fiberglassed mine, but ive been busy with other builds so i dont know when ill start it

Thanks guys, I promise they will be highly detailed and as accurate as possible. I've been working on my 3D modeling skills lately, so I hope to take my work up a notch.

Nice work, hope u finish d' whole thing and upload the files cool man.....

Alright, the model is now finished, unfolded and available. However, I will not be releasing my pep file for free. Considering the effort and work I put into the model, I am offering it for a small and fair sum.

For more details check out my premium pep file thread here or send me a PM.

Thank you to all for following my work. There will be more great peps to come.
In what amount do you evaluate to get the Mark 8 pdo

Great work! I've been lurking here for a while planning my first full suit build. I registered just so I could get a PM to you so I can buy your file.

Hard work deserves respect. No one should balk at acknowledging that work by paying to use it.

Great work! I've been lurking here for a while planning my first full suit build. I registered just so I could get a PM to you so I can buy your file.

Hard work deserves respect. No one should balk at acknowledging that work by paying to use it.

Thank you, your support of my work and kind words are much appreciated.

Hey fierfek how're the mkviii files coming along?
Im on the bondo stage of the build and it's looking really good!
I have to say that you did a remarkable job modeling, it makes the filler stage alot easier.
When the bondo is finished im taking the released images of the IM3 suit to lowes and having the paint accurately matched. I have access to a proffesional auto paint booth so I'm really excited to start on that! As You know, I want the suit to be as close to the movie as possible. I'll be posting pics soon! :)

what program did you use to model the helmet and how did you proceed ? i want to model a mark 7 helmet and then 3d print it

Hey fierfek how're the mkviii files coming along?
Im on the bondo stage of the build and it's looking really good!
I have to say that you did a remarkable job modeling, it makes the filler stage alot easier.
When the bondo is finished im taking the released images of the IM3 suit to lowes and having the paint accurately matched. I have access to a proffesional auto paint booth so I'm really excited to start on that! As You know, I want the suit to be as close to the movie as possible. I'll be posting pics soon! :)

Thanks, I'm really glad that you like my work and that everything's going well with your build. The rest of the armor is coming along well in spite of some minor setbacks caused by the storm and some damage to my primary system by a virus. I'm trying to make these files as detailed and accurate as possible. So, I'll post some pictures soon.
what program did you use to model the helmet and how did you proceed ? i want to model a mark 7 helmet and then 3d print it

3DS Max is my program of choice. In my opinion it lends itself well to straight forward digital sculpting and provides a fair range of versatility along with a simple UI that can be well suited to any workflow.

Are the files available yet?

Not yet, I will let everyone know when everything is ready. I can assure you that it will definitely be worth the wait though.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back