Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Re: Avengers (tv series)

An Avengers tv show set in the same universe as The Avengers but without any Avengers? No thank you!

They already had an Avengers TV show.

The-Avengers-Peel-Steed-Champagne.jpg

An Avengers tv show set in the same universe as The Avengers but without any Avengers? No thank you!

Wouldn't that be like the Avengers West comic where it's all the C list heroes?:lol You'd have like Squirrel Girl and some other heroes that just fill background panels.

Wouldn't that be like the Avengers West comic where it's all the C list heroes?:lol You'd have like Squirrel Girl and some other heroes that just fill background panels.

I just think rather than this idea they should just do a SHIELD show.

Last edited:

Avengers West Coast would be a cool concept, introduce Mockingbird, US Agent, few other of the back ground Avengers. Easier way to bring them forward for future movies without a lot of origin movies floating out there.

SHIELD would make a good show though too.

Squirrel Girl is a joke character, she has defeated the most powerful Marvel villains (often off-screen)

Wouldn't mind seeing her in a series though, but you'd need an actress that has the right look for the part with round cheeks and an aptitude for large buck teeth (prosthetics will do)

a SHIELD show that would feature a new "B list" hero or heroes each episode would be great.

When I was reading about this possible series I was thinking of a superman comic from way back that discussed how real people dealt with Doomsday's destruction or how New York reacted to the Hulk's destruction in the Ultimates. They can use elements from the Marvel universe movies and tell a parallel story.

I figure they could easily go with regular cops or even a Shield element with different Marvel heroes camos.

The biggest issue I see is that the next Avengers movie seems to be going Cosmic so I'm not sure how this series could build up to it if that is even their goal.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back