Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I'm surprised no one has said anything here since December.
Now I am a few episodes behind, where the two just got married.
So far, I'm really loving how this show has expanded and is doing things now.

Well they even did a call back to that and he said something like "Can't we just go get a Zima?" in either the last or next to last episode when Fitz was yelling at him. :lol

can someone tell me what happened in the last twenty minutes of the last episode? my DVR missed the last part due to the Presidential thing.

Good timing because I just watched it an hour ago. Fitz ahd Simmons get captured by Ruby and that von Strucker guy. Ruby threatens to slit Simmons throat if Fitz doesn't rebuild the piece of tech that Fitz destroyed. Fitz says that means they can't change the future. Yoyo is still free. May confronts Coulson over what she thinks is him having a deathwish and says she loves him, then says "I knew that would shut you up." Mac and Agent Piper are there when Deke wakes up from their amateur surgery, though heavily sedated. He thanks them then starts talking about how Daisy is so pretty and that" he wants to put his mouth on hers and move it around." :lol Mac and Piper stand there like "WTH is he talking about?" Piper says "I get it, but she's not my type". They sedate him to shut him up and he falls asleep. About then Daisy walks in and says something like "What's going on?".

I completely forgot and left out a major thing. In the episode General Talbot keeps asking Daisy to let him contact his family. She finally gives him a sat phone and says he can call for like 3 mins. When his wife answers she is with someone who works with General Hale and she's reading a Hydra note asking if he will comply. He says yes. Then in the preview they show that he's a sleeper agent.

So this newest episode was totally off the wall, with Talbot now infused with the gravatonian. They keep bouncing around the idea of who the real Destroyer of Worlds is. It was looking like Ruby, and now its looking like Talbot. But......I wonder if they'll still throw another curve ball and do something else. Plus, at the very end we see Daisy digging up a grave which I believe is her mother, as she could regenerate her life,.....which could help Coulson....or so she believes. Maybe Daisy's mother is the destroyer.....or if her mother is back alive and Daisy has to stop her and somehow ends up being the destroyer after all. Oh so many different theorys.

With Joss' history in TV, I expect the following:

• The show will be full of hyper-witty banter and wry humor.
  • The show will be canceled in 1-2 seasons. Probably 1.
  • The show will end on a forever-unresolved cliffhanger, or at least will end with a LOT of unanswered questions.
  • A main character will die in a pointless way, just after having one of the best days of their lives. I'm talking stray power line, open manhole cover, hit by a bus, burst appendix, whatever.

Its can be fun to read old post on an old thread like this. Not sure if you watch Shield or not, but now almost 6 years later, some of your predictions were right, others thankfully not. The humor can be quite out there, but I still love it. Its actually made it so far to 5 seasons. They have answered all questions pretty well. Some main characters have died, but in decent ways mostly I can think of.

Really liked how that last episode directly referenced Thanos and The Avengers by name. Talbot saying he needed to get down there with The Avengers and fight was pretty cool. Looks like next week he is telling his kid how he is now strong enough to join The Avengers.

Really liked how that last episode directly referenced Thanos and The Avengers by name. Talbot saying he needed to get down there with The Avengers and fight was pretty cool. Looks like next week he is telling his kid how he is now strong enough to join The Avengers.

That was really one of the first times they have even addressed the MCU since the first season. That's really what I want to see in AoS, but that's not what we've gotten for the vast majority of this show.

They addressed it after thor 2 a little bit and obviously the whole shield being destroyed due to hydra is a direct result of winter soldier.

They addressed the fall out from Winter Soldier.
We even got the rebellion on his ship and Edward James Olmos as the director of new Shield.

That was really one of the first times they have even addressed the MCU since the first season. That's really what I want to see in AoS, but that's not what we've gotten for the vast majority of this show.

The ending of Infinity war is also something that kind of HAS to be addressed in AOS, like theres no getting around that.

The ending of Infinity war is also something that kind of HAS to be addressed in AOS, like theres no getting around that.

My point is that all Marvel movies should have been addressed in AoS all along. That was the selling point of AoS in the first place, as a TV companion piece to the MCU. I'm at the point where I don't give a damn about anything in AoS because like most other TV shows, they're just throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks instead of having a plan.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back