Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I'm glad I came to this thread because I had no idea what Coulson was talking about at the end in regards to finding Fitz. Totally forgot that there would still be a sleeping Fitz in the present.

I'm glad I came to this thread because I had no idea what Coulson was talking about at the end in regards to finding Fitz. Totally forgot that there would still be a sleeping Fitz in the present.
I had also forgotten about him sleeping. I thought he was hiding somewhere in the lighthouse, but I read hes somewhere in space. Still a bit confused on that. Either way, I like how they are able to get him back.

I actually think they meant for future Fitz to die. In a way, it's his redemption arc. The current Fitz thing is just a way to leave the door open in case they got renewed (which they did) or to offer kind of a small glimmer of hope that he's not really gone.

I meant the team members, not the writers. Clearly the writers had a plan. Just as an abstract, what would Daisy and Co have done about a free floating Fitz in space if they hadn't lost a Fitz on the ground? It poses an ethical conundrum I think.

Not gonna lie. I finished season 5, everything seemed wrapped up nicely. Then I saw they're doing a season 6, and I'm not sure I'll watch it. the story is done in my mind.

Last edited:
Not til spring 2019.

They are doing it so theres no midseason gaps or something.

The report was a summer series. CBS did it successfully with Elementary this past summer. Began in April, ran 20-2 episodes and ended early September. And it was renewed also. So expect something similar, starting in april/may after they end some other shows.

Makes you wonder what they'd have done about current Fitz if future Fitz hadn't died...

But he didn't die, I have proof of that.

IMG_20180918_072937065_HDR.jpg

Marvel is set in the 90's so it'd have no bearing short of possible post credits scene.
I'm not saying direct crossover like the other movies, but there could be some connectivity, like him telling a story that's referencing something from the movie.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back