Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Just waked last weeks episode. So I guess Talbot is now a "bad" guy, without really knowing it yet. So theres tonights episode, and then next week. I haven't seen the new Avengers movie, maybe I need to so I can know whats going on. Also haven't seen Thor 3 and Black Panther. Should I watch those first before Avengers?

Thor 3 would be good to see how he and hulk ended up together, black panther not really needed unless you have to know who some of the ancillary wakanda characters are.

But I doubt aos will further reference avengers too much.

Just waked last weeks episode. So I guess Talbot is now a "bad" guy, without really knowing it yet. So theres tonights episode, and then next week. I haven't seen the new Avengers movie, maybe I need to so I can know whats going on. Also haven't seen Thor 3 and Black Panther. Should I watch those first before Avengers?

I don't know if they're going 100% bad guy or not. I guess Graviton is a Marvel character, but I know nothing about him. My guess would be his wife or son will see him do something bad and he sees that and possibly turns back to a good guy.

I don't know if they're going 100% bad guy or not. I guess Graviton is a Marvel character, but I know nothing about him. My guess would be his wife or son will see him do something bad and he sees that and possibly turns back to a good guy.
I hope so. Him and Phil have always had a rocky relationship and I like that they were actually being friendly, then this happens.

Well, we now know why its either Phil or the world. But I think they'll change history by letting him die and going to stop Talbot.
I've noticed that theres still been no word if the show is cancelled or not. I think they might be waiting til the last episode airs then let it be cancelled. I hope not, but guess we'll see.
This has become my favorite show on tv.

They've said they are writing it as if it is the series finale but leaving enough open plot threads to go into season 6 of it makes it that far.

So I was thinking, that if Talbot is really the destroyer of worlds, why does Daisy get the label? They sure have a lot to cover in one episode.

Either daisy and him fight and because shes known as quake she gets labeled because no one knows about Talbot. The footage shows her aiming at someone something, or they've changed the future enough that maybe the events play the same but different cause or it'll change the future regardless.

My point is that all Marvel movies should have been addressed in AoS all along. That was the selling point of AoS in the first place, as a TV companion piece to the MCU. I'm at the point where I don't give a damn about anything in AoS because like most other TV shows, they're just throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks instead of having a plan.

I wouldn't say that. I believe that the original plan was to have AoS and the MCU sort of be related but I think that iwas Joss Whedon who didn't like that and didn't want AoS to have anything to really do with the MCU. While I agree that it woul have been nice is AoS worked as something of a companion show to the MCU I wouldn't say that they've been just throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks. It's grown into its own thing and they've been, in my opinion, doing their own thing quite nicely.

How come whenever a background character / agent gets killed there's no mourning from the main cast?

Yes I know they're just extras/fillers..but they're Shield agents...and the main cast don't seem affected whenever a unkown agent in background or extra gets killed

Well, we now know why its either Phil or the world. But I think they'll change history by letting him die and going to stop Talbot.
I've noticed that theres still been no word if the show is cancelled or not. I think they might be waiting til the last episode airs then let it be cancelled. I hope not, but guess we'll see.
This has become my favorite show on tv.

I've always thought something along those lines. They have to let him die, but, his issue isn't something terrestrial. He could die, but him dying in this sense maybe not be dead. It allows the infection out of him and doesn't kill him. Something along those lines. Something akin to when superman died - no one knew what would happen because it hadn't happened before. Phil's dying of something they really don't know anything about.

Or, there's the old scapegoat methodology. We can't use the centipede thing on him as it confirms the timeline. But you CAN use it on him once you determine the timeline changed.

How come whenever a background character / agent gets killed there's no mourning from the main cast?

Yes I know they're just extras/fillers..but they're Shield agents...and the main cast don't seem affected whenever a unkown agent in background or extra gets killed

I assume that is what future Yo-yo meant by "let Coulson die", and they should take down Talbot instead.

Sent from my Hewlett Packard 48G using Tapatalk

I had a neat idea today about how they could save Phil and the world. I doubt the show will do it like this, but a cool thought. In season 3, they had a inhuman that could melt metal by touching it. He was in a few episodes, then disappeared. Since from what I understand, this gravitonium is a type of metal. What if the one inhuman could melt Talbot by touching him. Then the centipede serum could be used on Phil.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back